Thrustmaster Reveal - TPR Rudder System

Jabbers_

Is not, the turnbuckles in the inverted 'L' piece at each side are linked to an horizontal bar behind pedals, so pedals move together, in opposite directions.

Thanks for clearing this up! Hopefully these get released soon then, I'd like to try them out.

The price will be interesting (and whether use crappy plastic internals the the TM Warthog joystick)

If it costs too much, it'll be better getting a VKB T rudder (and possibly whatever VPC come out with).

Although accuracy/precision will be important too. I could never get enough precision out of saitek and ch pedals, which made helicopters frustrating to fly. (as well as labor intensive a-10 gun runs). (where as with high end pedals, all of that happens completely subconsciously, and flying is a enjoy)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

Got some feedback about the new TM rudder pedals from a friend at FLightSimExpo. I asked him if he was able to try them

His response: “Yeah they were on display w a sim. Feel nice, moves through the range of deflection smoothly, not obnoxiously big”

Twitch2DCS - Bring twitch chat into DCS.

SplashOneGaming.com - Splash One is a community built on combat flight simulation. S1G Discord

twitch / youtube / facebook / twitter / discord

Pricing and availability hasn’t been officially announced yet, but our PR contact hinted it will cost around $500 (£373).

https://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments/Thrustmaster-TPR-Rudder-System-revealed-for-hardcore-flight-sim-fanatics

Asus ROG Maximus Hero Z690-E, i9-13900KF, RTX 4090, Trident Z Neo 64Gb (4x16) DDR5 6600 C32, EVO 980 Pro 2Tb M.2 Nvme SSD, HP Reverb G2, VKB Gunfighter Modern Combat Pro, MFG Crosswind pedals, Virpil MongoosT-50 throttle, Corsair 7000D Airflow Case, 1200W Asus Platinum G+ PSU, Win10 Pro 64 bit

Perfect timing, my Saitek Pro combat pedals have sand in them and dont work smoothly anymore.

Time to pull'em apart and clean the rollers and tracks, whilst your there you can remove the center detent and springs. :D

Or wait for the new ones, they look good, hopefully they will have the option of no detent and only friction and no springs. ;)

Control is an illusion which usually shatters at the least expected moment.

Gazelle Mini-gun version is endorphins with rotors. See above.

Currently rolling with a Asus Z390 Prime, 9600K, 32GB RAM, SSD, 2080Ti and Windows 10Pro, Rift CV1. bu0836x and Scratch Built Pedals, Collective and Cyclic.

FB connection of mine was a Beta Tester.

"Best pedals I've ever used"

His words...

That's reassuring, assuming though he has used all of the available pedals (and not just a handful of saitek stuff)

Glad we're seeing higher end stuff again from TM.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cockpit Spectator Mode

That's reassuring, assuming though he has used all of the available pedals (and not just a handful of saitek stuff)

Glad we're seeing higher end stuff again from TM.

I know he's tried just about every available brand, including Crosswinds.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.476vfightergroup.com/content.php

High Quality Aviation Photography For Personal Enjoyment And Editorial Use.

www.crosswindimages.com

Wow if he thinks they're a step up from Crosswinds that would be impressive...i can't imagine liking a set better than my MFG Crosswinds but if they are I'll be buying...Now I just want to hear about a new F-18 HOTAS.

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

Probable will be need await until 2020/21. :D

Guess we'll see in 2 days but they certainly have bigger announcements if it's going to be the #summerofflight like they're claiming...need to a lot more than just a set of rudder pedals and a grip...they've been passed in quality by brands like VKB and Virpil by a long way...it would only make sense for them to launch a HOTAS to counter their growth...

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | ASUS Crosshair Hero X670E | 64GB G Skill Trident Z DDR5 6000 | Nvidia RTX 4090 FE| Samsung EVO Plus 6 TB M.2 PCIe SSDs | TM Hornet Stick/WinWing Hornet Throttle and MIP | VPC T-50 Stick Base | TM TPR Rudder Pedals W/Damper | Varjo Aero/Pimax Crystal

VFA-25 Fist of the Fleet

Carrier Strike Group One(CSG-1) Discord

The footprint and design of these look great. 15 pounds of materials is nice as well.

FB connection of mine was a Beta Tester.

"Best pedals I've ever used"

His words...

Crosswind is only mid-range. Has he tried Baur or Slaw?

This, mainly Slaws. If these come in at $500 these aren't going to be competing in the same space as Crosswinds.

Pricing and availability hasn’t been officially announced yet, but our PR contact hinted it will cost around $500 (£373).

https://www.teamvvv.com/en/news/comments/Thrustmaster-TPR-Rudder-System-revealed-for-hardcore-flight-sim-fanatics

Seems realistic. Slaws are $550 base (add another ~$150 for shipping and PayPal fees for US buyers), so a $500 pricetag would slide them in comfortably under that.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

Slaws price go up? I paid 375 euros including shipping for my 109Cam Slaw pedals, which was $495 CAD total, around $390 USD. edit - time does fly, it was over 3 years ago I bought them.

I do agree though that they are a small step up from the VKB or MFG pedals I have, but that gap is very narrow IMO.

I'll be buying the TM pedals as well, I buy everything new in the hotas sphere anyway, but as others said, I'm more interested in the F18 stick and possible hotas news from TM than anything else. Hope they have something to show us in that area, what with the whole marketing "summer of flight" deal....

Edited by Gman109

Systems

Virpil T50x2,T50CM2x2,Warbrd x2, VFX/Delta/CM2/Alpha/Tm Hornet sticks, VKB GF3, Tm Warthog(many), Modded Cougar, VKB Pedals/MFG Pedals/Slaw Viper RX+109Cam Pedals/Virpil T50+T50CM Throttle/CH Fightersticks/CH Throttles/CH peds, Index x1, Reverb x1

Slaws price go up? I paid 375 euros including shipping for my 109Cam Slaw pedals, which was $495 CAD total, around $390 USD. edit - time does fly, it was over 3 years ago I bought them.

I do agree though that they are a small step up from the VKB or MFG pedals I have, but that gap is very narrow IMO.

I'll be buying the TM pedals as well, I buy everything new in the hotas sphere anyway, but as others said, I'm more interested in the F18 stick and possible hotas news from TM than anything else. Hope they have something to show us in that area, what with the whole marketing "summer of flight" deal....

$550 for pedals, $110 for shipping, all in including PP fees is $693.

So yes, seems prices have gone up.

Edited by =Buckeye=

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

PayPal fees for $650 are not that high ($43). More like $20-$27.

Also your $100 shipping price seems high. But that greatly depends on location.

Maybe there was a PayPal currency conversion, too, in your case. They (PayPal) don't have the best exchange rates.

PayPal fees for $650 are not that high ($43). More like $20-$27.

Also your $100 shipping price seems high. But that greatly depends on location.

Maybe there was a PayPal currency conversion, too, in your case. They (PayPal) don't have the best exchange rates.

Yes, there were fx fees and the package was shipped to the US and weighed over 20 pounds.

Whether or not these were pass through rates or marked up, I don’t know. I wasn’t interested in nickel and dime negotiating with Slaw; first off it’s not worth my time, second if I had disagreed with the price...he could easily say “Ok I’ll give your pedals to the next guy in line”. I posted what my actual invoice was for, with line items, to inform the other users in this thread as a baseline. I doubt anyone cares about your opinion on the pricing structure so I’m not sure I understand the point of your post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by =Buckeye=

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig: