Problem in NTTR CCIP Training Mission

Kalonji

Hello dear M2K-C lovers!!

I'm here coz I have a little problem in the CCIP training mission in NTTR (didn't check in Caucasus yet), lemme explain :

While ingressing I'm setting up the plane as it should be : bumbers of bombs, distance, impact fuse, mk82se are selected, radar altimeter on, radar emitting, TAS mode selected, master arm on... Everything is okay, but I have no CCIP pipper on HUD :mad::cry::helpsmilie:

Is there a bug I'm not aware of in that mission, or is there a new procedure for CCIP release since the new update ?! Will I have same problem in CCRP training mission ?!

Any piece of advise or help welcome !!

Thanks guys !!

John "Kalon" :joystick::pilotfly::music_whistling:

Edited by Kalonji
typo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D

Remember about the switch on the throttle that enables the A/G to be displayed on the HUD - mentioned in the training and also described in the manual.

Yup, I checked YT videos and then I mapped the Weapon System CMD fwd, aft and depress to my HOTAS and now everything is okay, But I don't remember it was mentionned in the training mission ;)

I'll check again and tell !!

Thanks a lot !

Kalon

Edited by Kalonji

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D