G

jafa

Hi folks this is my first post in this forum , hope this is in the right place.

This is my first sound design for this sim and I hope you like what you hear ,

As you can probably tell from the vid the audio is still in its early stages and there is a lot more

cleaning and implementation to be done so hopefully by early 2017 there will be a download available , I then plan to make a separate set for the Spitfire because even though these aircraft share basically the same engine, to my ears they dont sound the same , almost but not quite.

I dont know if my vid useing DCSworld music violates any rules on this forum but if it dose , let me know and I will re edit it with somthing else.

Cheers

Jafa

Edited by jafa
  • Like 7

[sIGPIC]picture.php?albumid=1526&pictureid=9861[/sIGPIC]

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supercool!

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Hi folks this is my first post in this forum , hope this is in the right place.

This is my first sound design for this sim and I hope you like what you hear ,

As you can probably tell from the vid the audio is still in its early stages and there is a lot more

cleaning and implementation to be done so hopefully by early 2017 there will be a download available , I then plan to make a separate set for the Spitfire because even though these aircraft share basically the same engine, to my ears they dont sound the same , almost but not quite.

I dont know if my vid useing DCSworld music violates any rules on this forum but if it dose , let me know and I will re edit it with somthing else.

Cheers

Jafa

This is just godlike. Amazing, fantastic! I love it!:thumbup:

Hi Rock , I feel at home already and its kinda nice to be able to frequent an official forum instead of being banished to the underworld .

Indeed, was always a fan of your work in IL-2 - Looking forward to trying out your Mustang sounds for DCS when you release them :)

Virtual Horsemen - Right Wing (P-51)  - 2008... 

Virtual Ultimate Fighters - Lead (P-47) - 2020...

Sounds great...will you incorporate the famous P51 "scream"?

I may have heard bit of it...not sure...

Cooler Master HAF XB EVO , ASUS P8Z77-V, i7-3770K @ 4.6GHz, Noctua AC, 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, EVGA 1080TI 11GB, 2 Samsung 840 Pro 540GB SSDs Raid 0, 1TB HDD, EVGA SuperNOVA 1300W PS, G930 Wireless SS Headset, TrackIR5/Wireless Proclip, TM Warthog, Saitek Pro Combat Pedals, 75" Samsung 4K QLED, HP Reverb G2, Win 10

Whoa, that does sound impressive. The sample blending in the cockpit view is excellent, at least in the RPM range we can hear. This is what Diveplane's soundmod should and probably could have sounded like if it wasn't for pompous complacency of the author. Yours seems to be better already at this WIP stage. Keep up the good work!

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Jafa, my god! Sounds like the Packard-Merlin finally grew a pair! thumbup.gif

Can't wait to let my sub-woofer jar my bones a bit to that symphony biggrin.gif

When you hit the wrong button on take-off

hwl7xqL.gif

System Specs.

Spoiler
System board: MSI X670E ACE Memory: 64GB DDR5-6000 G.Skill Ripjaw System disk: Crucial P5 M.2 2TB
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D PSU: Corsair HX1200 PSU Monitor: ASUS MG279Q, 27"
CPU cooling: Noctua NH-D15S Graphics card: MSI RTX 3090Ti SuprimX VR: Oculus Rift CV1

Oh man am I excited to see you over here Jafa. Many great memories of IL-2 had your engine soundtrack to them. :)

i7 7700K | 32GB RAM | GTX 1080Ti | Rift CV1 | TM Warthog | Win 10

"There will always be people with a false sense of entitlement.

You can want it, you can ask for it, but you don't automatically deserve it. "

Dude keep up work I will take that mod when you are ready to put it out. It sound very close .

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw