Complete Transport and Logistics Deployment - CTLD

Ciribob is there any problem using the latest version of MIST with your CTLD script? If I rename the latest MIST release Mist.lua and insert it into the CTLD master folder will it play nice with CTLD.lua?

Nope should be fine. You should always try to use the lastest MIST version :)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

In the JTAC Automatic Targeting and Laser section:

You can also change the name of a unit* (unit, not group) to include "hpriority" to make it high priority for the JTAC, or "priority" to set it to be medium priority. JTAC's will prioritize targets within view by first marking hpriority targets, then priority targets, and finally all others. This works seemlessly with the all/vehicle/troop functionality as well. In this way you can have them lase SAMS, then AAA, then armor, or any other order you decide is preferable.

================================

The JTAC script lines work fine but establishing a higher priority to the individual SAM units would be great. I am unsure of the formatting. Can you provide an example? Thanks!

Edited by marginal

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having problems spawning crates with CTLD, I've setup a logistic unit and named the unit so that it matches the name inside the logistics array, and I'm inside the zone when I try to use the action, but I keep getting 'You are not close enough to friendly logistics to get a crate!' - is there something else I need to do besides setup the logistic unit + be inside it's zone?

Developer of Kaukasus Insurgency - a customizable Dynamic PvE Campaign with cloud hosting and stats tracking. (Alpha)

http://kaukasusinsurgency.com/

Make sure your logistics is on the correct side. Try to see if it works with a static such as a warehouse.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Commodore 64 | MOS6510 | VIC-II | SID6581 | DD 1541 | KCS Power Cartridge | 64Kb | 32Kb external | Arcade Turbo

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry if this has been mentioned and answered but, Is there a way to add the gazelle to the script just for the troop transport feature and not for the sling load stuff? I would like to add this functionality to our missions on our server. Thank you.

New version of the CTLD Script v.1.70

Make sure you have the latest MIST !

Change log:

• Added ability to set maximum group size per aircraft that can be loaded

Added ability to set maximum group size per aircraft that can be loaded

Just add the exact unit name (can be obtained from the mission file in the .miz if you extract it)

if a group is too large to fit, an error is shown when trying to load troops

Any templates that are on the F10 are also automatically filtered out.

This part isnt yet added to GITHUB readme

Look for the part below in the CTLD.lua and edit - then add to your mission :)

Example below limits all types of Gazelle to only 4 units

-- ************** Maximum Units SETUP for UNITS ******************

-- Put the name of the Unit you want to limit group sizes too
-- i.e
-- ["UH-1H"] = 10,
--
-- Will limit UH1 to only transport groups with a size 10 or less
-- Make sure the unit name is exactly right or it wont work

ctld.unitLoadLimits = {

-- Remove the -- below to turn on options
    ["SA342Mistral"] = 4,
    ["SA342L"] = 4,
    ["SA342M"] = 4,

}

Please see Readme and Github for latest code and how to use

Link:https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Examples:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2621619

As always, please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions!

*** FOR 1.5 or 2.0: Make sure all human players are in separate groups / flights ***

Edited by Ciribob

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

New version of the CTLD Script v.1.70

Make sure you have the latest MIST !

Change log:

• Added ability to set maximum group size per aircraft that can be loaded

Added ability to set maximum group size per aircraft that can be loaded

Just add the exact unit name (can be obtained from the mission file in the .miz if you extract it)

if a group is too large to fit, an error is shown when trying to load troops

Any templates that are on the F10 are also automatically filtered out.

This part isnt yet added to GITHUB readme

Look for the part below in the CTLD.lua and edit - then add to your mission :)

Example below limits all types of Gazelle to only 4 units

-- ************** Maximum Units SETUP for UNITS ******************

-- Put the name of the Unit you want to limit group sizes too
-- i.e
-- ["UH-1H"] = 10,
--
-- Will limit UH1 to only transport groups with a size 10 or less
-- Make sure the unit name is exactly right or it wont work

ctld.unitLoadLimits = {

["SA342Mistral"] = 4,
    ["SA342L"] = 4,
    ["SA342M"] = 4,

}

Please see Readme and Github for latest code and how to use

Link:https://github.com/ciribob/DCS-CTLD

Examples:http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2621619

As always, please let me know if you have any issues or suggestions!

*** FOR 1.5 or 2.0: Make sure all human players are in separate groups / flights ***

I have this working for the gazelle and it works great.....BUT;) I would like it if the gazelle could only carry troops and not crates. I'm not big into writing scripts but the only thing I think could get this to work is If you make a new group like helicargo but with a new name ofcourse. Unless there is a quicker work around. Script Guru Gods help please:D

Any way good job with the troop limits love it. I'm building more Troop groups so the Mi-8 can utilize more than 10 troops.

;3180803']I have this working for the gazelle and it works great.....BUT;) I would like it if the gazelle could only carry troops and not crates. I'm not big into writing scripts but the only thing I think could get this to work is If you make a new group like helicargo but with a new name ofcourse. Unless there is a quicker work around. Script Guru Gods help please:D

Any way good job with the troop limits love it. I'm building more Troop groups so the Mi-8 can utilize more than 10 troops.

Sure, that's easy enough to add.

It'll be very similar to the way that group sizes are done per airframe but have two flags, troops + crates.

Away from Thursday till Tuesday but might have time to knock something up tonight

• Like 1

It'll be very similar to the way that group sizes are done per airframe but have two flags, troops + crates.

Away from Thursday till Tuesday but might have time to knock something up tonight

Awesome, can't wait. Thank you:thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
mmh when I try to extract a group of 20 infantry I get the CTLD message that the group of 20 is too large, limit for the Mi-8 is 20.

attached is my version of the script

Sorry can't check at the minute but try setting the limit to 21 or the group size to 19.

Probably just a silly mistake on my part and just using a greater than and equal rather than just greater then

Sorry can't check at the minute but try setting the limit to 21 or the group size to 19.

Probably just a silly mistake on my part and just using a greater than and equal rather than just greater then

ok its fixed and working now. I set the standard group size to 21 (which acts as limit unless overriden) and changed the default group for an Mi-8 to consist of a total of 20 troopers.

for our Hueys, I added a second group only consisting of 8 and added the override- limit for the huey to be 8.

ok its fixed and working now. I set the standard group size to 21 (which acts as limit unless overriden) and changed the default group for an Mi-8 to consist of a total of 20 troopers.

for our Hueys, I added a second group only consisting of 8 and added the override- limit for the huey to be 8.

Ah great - so its working as intended and / or it needs better / clearer instructions?

Thanks for letting me know!

Any news on this?

;3190676']Any news on this?

Ah sorry, totally forgot. Was sorting BF. Will look at it tonight :)

;3190676']Any news on this?

Not tested.... but try this one attached.

Look at the section in the script that matches the sample below - It has been configured so Gazelles of any type can only transport troops but not crates. Swap the true and false round to do the opposite :)

-- ************** Allowable actions for UNIT TYPES ******************

-- Put the name of the Unit you want to limit actions for
-- NOTE - the unit must've been listed in the transportPilotNames list above
-- This can be used in conjunction with the options above for group sizes
-- By default you can load both crates and troops unless overridden below
-- i.e
-- ["UH-1H"] = {crates=true, troops=false},
--
-- Will limit UH1 to only transport CRATES but NOT TROOPS
--
-- ["SA342Mistral"] = {crates=false, troops=true},
-- Will allow Mistral Gazelle to only transport crates, not troops

ctld.unitActions = {

["SA342Mistral"] = {crates=false, troops=true},
   ["SA342L"] = {crates=false, troops=true},
   ["SA342M"] = {crates=false, troops=true},

}

Let me know how you get on or if there are any issues

CTLD.lua

Edited by Ciribob

Not tested.... but try this one attached.

Look at the section in the script that matches the sample below - It has been configured so Gazelles of any type can only transport troops but not crates. Swap the true and false round to do the opposite :)

-- ************** Allowable actions for UNIT TYPES ******************

-- Put the name of the Unit you want to limit actions for
-- NOTE - the unit must've been listed in the transportPilotNames list above
-- This can be used in conjunction with the options above for group sizes
-- By default you can load both crates and troops unless overridden below
-- i.e
-- ["UH-1H"] = {crates=true, troops=false},
--
-- Will limit UH1 to only transport CRATES but NOT TROOPS
--
-- ["SA342Mistral"] = {crates=false, troops=true},
-- Will allow Mistral Gazelle to only transport crates, not troops

ctld.unitActions = {

["SA342Mistral"] = {crates=false, troops=true},
   ["SA342L"] = {crates=false, troops=true},
   ["SA342M"] = {crates=false, troops=true},

}

Let me know how you get on or if there are any issues

I'll get on it, thanks:D

;3190912']I'll get on it' date=' thanks:D[/quote']

Did it work? I'll do a proper release if so :)