Missing updates

=DECOY=

Hiya Guys, there are a couple of users around here asking about the lack of updates and fixes for the last few weeks, I have spoken to Ron, and he has said it's ok for me to post this.

There has been a couple of family issues that have currently taken over the Ron and Larry's lives, and they would appreciate your patience when it comes to family first.

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

Of course.

All the best to their family.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Very understandable.

I wish them the best whatever the situation is.

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

Understandable, family first.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Sorry to hear that, I hope that they can overcome those issues and wish them the best of fortunes.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

My best wishes to the members of the Razbam team who are experiencing family difficulties.

Thank you =Decoy= for the update. Hopefully Razbam will be able to provide it's customers with a overall status update and roadmap by the Christmas 2019/New Year holiday period with regards to the current modules M2K, Harrier, and Mig-19.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Family should always come first. We can handle the delays, and good luck with taking care of your family.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

• 2 weeks later...
Well, GBU-38 are implemented now.

Are they? As they're not showing in my arming screen as of 1 hour ago.

Indeed they are, I thought I had updated yesterday, then remembered I had to run errands ..and didn't start the update.

Edited by Oban

AMD Ryzen 9 7845HX with Radeon Graphics           3.00 GHz

32 GB RAM

2 TB SSD

RTX 4070 8GB

Windows 11 64 bit

The GBU-38 does not work. See this thread and it has been confirmed by =DECOY= from Razbam.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=254156

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

• 2 weeks later...

Another week without any updates...

There would be really important things to patch, like the PCA behavor in the Mirage (broken since a month), or the so long promised full steam work on the Harrier (no patch since 4 months).

Well, I'm looking forward to see a bug free Mirage, and a Harrier that leaves EA in around 2025...

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules

Another week without any updates...

There would be really important things to patch, like the PCA behavor in the Mirage (broken since a month), or the so long promised full steam work on the Harrier (no patch since 4 months).

Well, I'm looking forward to see a bug free Mirage, and a Harrier that leaves EA in around 2025...

Currently A LOT is going on with the Mirage... the PCA behaviour is

being reworked according to AdA pointers, as are many other systems which are interconnected - so no wonder it takes time to do. A little bit of patience :)

ce535d_9d347b62819c4372b3c485a4f95d2004~mv2.png

• ED Team
Are there any news on update progress?

Last Harrier update was in July. (4 months ago, in EA since 2 years)

Mirage PCA select is now broken since 3 weeks, which is really a major bug in useage.

Won't start to talk about all other broken things...

While we appreciate you are eager to see the updates you value the most, it is obvious to see RAZBAM are working on issues and they are applying work and fixes to their modules when possible with each patch.

The constant hounding by you isn't going to make it happen any quicker, time and resources dictate that, so please be mindful of your comments, they are not helpful and becoming condescending.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

BigNewy,

Thanks for chiming in here.However I would appreciate if you(meaning official ED) could have a word with Razbam regarding their general support policy.

Because honestly it seems they have largely abandoned these forums and provide the majority of progress update Information and customer interaction via Discord.

Very rarely if ever do they pop in here to acknowledge bug reports or respond to questions.

I have no problem with Module developers using multiple channels for support &PR, but these are the only official support forums for DCS products so I expect at least an equal or higher presence here ,compared to other outlets.

And no,I do not want to register on Discord to receive support for razbam products.

I would really appreciate if ED could officially talk to Razbam about that.

Kind regards,

Snappy

• ED Team

Hi Snappy,

I would not agree with you,

DECOY is posting here and so are other members of the RAZBAM team. I have even given some moderating rights to more of the team so they can manage posts and information better.

I am sure sometimes on the outside it may seem nothing is happening, but I can assure you RAZBAM is working hard.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

We have here a module which is released long ago and very well bugged. Some bugs are older then a year.

We have another module which is in EA since 2 years, where no update was delivered since more then four months.

So your official request is, to not bring that facts on the table and stay all over silent. Did I understood that right? If not, please tell me (or us all) what to do, if we are more then not satisfied with the situation.

Or is this the kind of EA buisness model which is backed by ED?

Steam user - Youtube

I am for quality over quantity in DCS modules