The Never Leave Your Wingman Screenshot Contest!

IronMike

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Participant: Torso

Nominated Wingman: Jaime22:Jaime of the *NOB* clan

Oh and can it be clarified if the results will be determined prior to the 27th and that an announcement will be made to that effect because if we wait until the 27th for it, and not selected, won't we who have yet to pre-purchase in hopes of a free Viggen prize would in addition to the loss of the contest lose out on the last chance to pre-order as well. Kind of a double hit if so. Maybe a day prior to last pre-sale day would be good. Just a thought if not already considered. Probably has been though.

On to my shot.

I chose this because my girl said she liked it so much I should get it printed and framed. Simple shot but she liked the contrast and angular lines the runway provided and the gradient from light to dark from the skid marks so figure why not. She generally does me right, though she said she wished it had a red nose. Holidays. I said green will have to do ;). I also feel it really shows the subtle detail of the texture work in both the plane itself and the runways surface. The minute detail is just amazing when studied closely.

MiG-21Bis starring in 'The Groom Lake Glint'

TYoRhQx.jpg

Edited by Torso
  • Like 1

(つ▀¯▀)つ Please nominate me! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

PS: Torso, your pic is epic, you should definitely get it framed.

Check post no #40

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

Participant: PicksKing

Squadron: 52vFW

Nominated Wingman: Luxhamp

My Screenshot: "Leave Your Flight And Die Alone"

attachment.php?attachmentid=155287&d=1484592288

Screen_170116_193922.thumb.jpg.08181e8ef648ac5b26aa099c1d782a78.jpg

Edited by PicksKing

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Gainward RTX 2080 OC | i7 8700K OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3600 MHz | MSI Z370-A PRO | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB

Participant: PicksKing

Squadron: 52vFW

Nominated Wingman: Luxhamp

My Screenshot: "Leave Your Flight And Die Alone"

attachment.php?attachmentid=154699&d=1483543694

There seems to be an attachement missing, mate.

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Participant: Torso

Nominated Wingman: Jaime22:Jaime of the *NOB* clan

Oh and can it be clarified if the results will be determined prior to the 27th and that an announcement will be made to that effect because if we wait until the 27th for it, and not selected, won't we who have yet to pre-purchase in hopes of a free Viggen prize would in addition to the loss of the contest lose out on the last chance to pre-order as well. Kind of a double hit if so. Maybe a day prior to last pre-sale day would be good. Just a thought if not already considered. Probably has been though.

No, you are right, we didnt consider this.

The Announcement will be thus moved to the 22nd. Prizes will be given on the 27th.

S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

No, you are right, we didnt consider this.

The Announcement will be thus moved to the 22nd. Prizes will be given on the 27th.

S!

Thanks IronMike for making the adjustment to the announcement date. I am sure it is appreciated by all as is the contest in general. Thanks again.

Yes and its nice pic.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

DCS World Modules: A-10C, FC3, MiG-21BiS, F-86, P-51, KA-50, UH-1H Huey, Mi-8, M2000K, Gazal, Bf109, Mig-15, Hawk and NTTR

-----------------------

My System - ASUS Maximus HERO iiiv, CoolMaster 120 Sadion Plus, I7 -6700K @4.0, G.Skill ddr4 16GB ram, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 , PSU Seasonic X-650W, OCZ 150 500Gb ssd drive X2, Seagate 7200 1T X2.

-------------

(つ▀¯▀)つ Please nominate me! ⊂(▀¯▀⊂)

PS: Torso, your pic is epic, you should definitely get it framed.

Hey thanks man. I think I am gonna get it printed and framed. Will look good on the wall. And might actually go and do a bit of editing perhaps but SweetFX and Reshade mods alone did an amazing job with the current output untouched I feel. And not sure I could improve on it with my 0 skills anyways. But thanks for the comp and as you were picked up already I went ahead and paired up with Jaime22. Good luck to us all of course!

Participant: VPS_TANGO

Squadron: Virtual Patrouille Suisse

NOMINATED WINGMAN: VPS_PSYKO

my screenshot: "We are coming home"

LHkVBLt.jpg

• Like 1

Member of the Virtual Patrouille Suisse Since 2010. High and slow, fast and low.

Intel i9-12900k | 64GB RAM | RTX4090 | HP Rerverb G2 | T-50CM3 Base | WinWing Set

Just update my pic again..

now we can see all the flight members pylons

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

IAF Bell205

IAF Anafa

-----------------------

-----------------------

-------------

Likewise! Your picture is great :thumbup:

Thanks, I appreciate that. But yeah the way the background came out in yours is very cool and has an almost a vector graphics quality if you know what I mean. Really compliments the plane in the foreground and the monotone color palette adds to it. Another that would look at home framed on a wall for sure.

Participant, Raven 2-2 | Wackomedic from 59th VFS Ravens

Nominated wingman, as seen in sceenshot, Raven 1-2 | Panda

Screen_161223_205201_zpsvjbvh3zj.jpg

Hey buddy, I just want to point out, while this is a beautiful screenshot, it is not eligible to participate. The screenshot has to display parts of the Nevada map - Georgia scrnshots unfortunately dont count. Thank you!

S!

Heatblur Simulations