Did you hit the TOT (Time on Target)?

You have to be within I think 30 seconds of the TOT at the correct Altitude. If it says you were too late then the timer expired before you got close enough to the waypoint.

You can upload your trk and we can review it but the timer starts as soon as you get the instructions for the next waypoint so check your clock and add whatever the time amount indicated is and try and get to the waypoint by that time.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Hi Sabre I have seen this video several times and I noted all the information Recon Stewart said, but don't know why its not working. I think the doubt is When do I start to count the time? Is it at the beginning of the way point instructions or at the end?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I think there is a bug at all

Hi Sabre, serveral times, i had problems with the altitude! Just look at the instructors message and my altitude, flown with activated Auto-Pilot.

hWRHT0

BFT10.jpg

This time evereything was fine. (It is a really puzzeling quest to get through the single missions in this mission. Especially the bullseye-thing.) But then the altitudehWRHT0 problem came again, i thing the third time. Is it possible, that the strech is to small?

Maybe the air pressure is a problem? I adjust the barometer befor start flying at 29.87-29.89 mmHg.

Greetings

Edited by woodlanddragon

I7 7700k - MSI Z270 PC MATE DUAL - CORSAIR DDR4 32GB - NVIDIA GTX 1080 - EIZO FS2735 - TRACKIR - GUILLEMOT PRODUCTS - CH PRODUCTS - SB X-FI FATALITY PLATINUM - VAICOM PRO - TACVIEW

VIEL LEIDENSFÄHGKEIT

Once over 7000' you should set altimeter to 2992 as that's the transition altitude.

http://www.aopa.org.il/userfiles/files/AIP/cd/2010-06-03-AIRAC/html/UG-ENR-1.7-en-GB.html

Flying is really a science in it selfe... :music_whistling::book:

Edit: And dont forget to land with 28,89 mmHg.

Just made it.

Cant await to learn more in BFT11!

But your link is like what is described in the link. Both very cryptical! Maybe in german i am able to decifer it.

Edited by woodlanddragon

I7 7700k - MSI Z270 PC MATE DUAL - CORSAIR DDR4 32GB - NVIDIA GTX 1080 - EIZO FS2735 - TRACKIR - GUILLEMOT PRODUCTS - CH PRODUCTS - SB X-FI FATALITY PLATINUM - VAICOM PRO - TACVIEW

VIEL LEIDENSFÄHGKEIT

• 2 months later...

Yep, just wanted make sure it was not a miss in the mission. ;)

I have my emulated Ti-86 ready in front of me. :D

Now I just need to get the time right, it seems the instructor is quite meticulous when it comes to the time, and also there seems to be quite a good time-pressure on you. But that is positive, to force me finding the best ways to be able to to turn to target quickly, and then setup the rest.

Yes, best advice is to record the time of the instruction and then add the TOT to that so you can set the DTOT on the CDU which will give you a speed estimate to fly at to reach the waypoint on time.

The trigger timer starts at the end of the instructions.

Then it's just ensuring you are at the correct altitude. You do need to fly over the waypoint for the triggers to detect so don't turn away if you think you are close enough.

Also watch for the MOA boundaries or you can fail if you leave the MOA. You can reposition and circle as much as you want but then you will need to increase speed to make the waypoint on time.

The practice mission is a good way to get an understanding of all the CDU entries so you can be quicker when flying the campaign mission.

Recon Stewart has a good video of the mission if you have trouble. It was in an earlier release but the mission and triggers are still the same.

Good luck!

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

I successfully managed the mission now, thanks! Previously I was rounding down/up to minutes for the time, but now I meticulously noted the time with seconds when instructor said 'Begin now', and I also completed the basic campaign, great fun! Now I will restart and continue on the advanced campaign (even though almost played it through before, but I need to refresh my memories). :)

Any plans for a similar campaign for the F18 when it is done, and the F14 in the later stage? :)

• 6 months later...