DCS I-16

It's not a war model, but modelled mostly after the actual modern flying examples out there. Still, a nice addition to DCS which hopefully would encourage other models from the same period to be released.

S!

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

It's not a war model, but modelled mostly after the actual modern flying examples out there. Still, a nice addition to DCS which hopefully would encourage other models from the same period to be released.

S!

is there guns?

no mention of armament?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

by the quick-start manual, has 4 7.62 MGs and can carry 2 long range tanks (not show). Not talk about the six RS-82 rockets.

So those are there too?

if so I'm buying!

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

This so needs some opposing AI aircraft like early model 109s, Stukas etc.

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

She's gorgeous!! I'm in VR and she is beautiful modeled!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

attachment.php?attachmentid=209910&stc=1&d=1557319142

Edited by Mastiff

Holy Cow, he just took out that baby-milk truck with his machine guns!

Man, this is just gruesome monstrosity. Babies will go hungry, and expecting moms might start thinking for abortion.

This space is available for your advertisement

Must have, odd aircraft are fun!!!!

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).