A-10 "Warthog" Q&A with retired USAF Col. Trucksa

Zoolander64

Date/Time: Tuesday, Jan 14th, 4p PT, 7p ET, 0000 UTC

Where: TeamSpeak @ ts3.digitalthemepark.com

Join us for an evening of Q&A with retired Col. David Trucksa who spent his career as an A-10 driver. The A-10 is a single-seat, twin turbofan engine, straight wing jet aircraft developed by Fairchild-Republic for the United States Air Force (USAF) and entered service in 1976. The A-10 was designed for close air support (CAS) of friendly ground troops, attacking armored vehicles and tanks, and providing quick-action support against enemy ground forces.

For more information, please visit www.digitalthemepark.com

This is an event you will not want to miss. We shall see you there on TeamSpeak at ts3.digitalthemepark.com

###

DigitalThemePark is a multi-gaming community of 24,000+ virtual citizens. It provides organization and congregation of gamers through the use of Voice-over IP (TeamSpeak 3) while promoting the interests of gaming, software, and hardware. DigitalThemePark uses dedicated servers "in-the-cloud" for all of its 24/7 dedicated VoIP and Multiplayer services.

-Todd, aka Zoolander64

Staff Member at DigitalThemePark

Connect TeamSpeak to ts3.digitalthemepark.com

It would be cool text Q&A for those who are not good with English audio. Thanks! :smartass:

|Motherboard|: Asus TUF Gaming X570-PLUS,

|WaterCooler|: Corsair H115i Pro,

|CPU|: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X,

|RAM|: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200MHz DDR4,

|SSD|: Kingston A2000 500GB M.2 NVMe,

|SSD|: Kingston 2.5´ 480GB UV400 SATA III,

|SSHD|: Seagate Híbrido 2TB 7200RPM SATA III,

|GPU|: MSI Gaming 980Ti,

|Monitor|: LG UltraWide 34UM68,

|Joystick 1|: Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog,

|Joystick 2|: T.Flight Rudder Pedals,

|Head Motion|: TrackIr 5.

We typically record these events, unless the speaker asks us not to. In this case, we were asked not to record the event.

We have guest speakers from various industries often. Maybe we will catch you on the next one. I keep the website updated, but I can also be more vigilant to post here as well.

-Todd, aka Zoolander64

Staff Member at DigitalThemePark

Connect TeamSpeak to ts3.digitalthemepark.com

Too bad it wasn’t recorded for those that wasn’t able to make it

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.