I have curious in Overhaul Plan

blklobo

• 2 weeks later...

No it's not, except the afterburner coming out of the place. The rest sounds neat to me. The MiG-21 uses a old tech turbojet in a small airframe, not very like a Su-27.

What makes you think it's horrible ?

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

No it's not, except the afterburner coming out of the place. The rest sounds neat to me. The MiG-21 uses a old tech turbojet in a small airframe, not very like a Su-27.

It uses the default ED Su-25 engine sound--which is horrible--because at the time the MiG-21 was developed either the devs did not have access to ED's sound SDK, or the ED sound engine itself was not as capable as it is now. Even sound mods to replace the Su-25 sounds aren't all that great, with a terrible 'wooshing' noise during flybys. Those default sounds only have three or four files compared to the dozens of sound files used in newer modules like the Hornet.

A quick google on your side would answer that question. Google a video on a mig-21 low flyby.....

Then google SU-25 low flyby....

Hear anything diffrent between the two?

Edited by hovring

I don't use search engines to look for personal subjective opinions.

So the whole sound work (as the topic implies) of the module is horrible just because of a sample borrowed for a feature that is not used that much while playing :doh: unless I'm weird and I should stop to use the cockpit view 99% of the time ?

Does that mean that the Su-25 sounds are horrible in the first place ? :lol:

BTW I didn't know that it was the same flyby sound as Su-25, so I guess that

I always could live like that without issues.

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

I don't use search engines to look for personal subjective opinions.

So the whole sound work (as the topic implies) of the module is horrible just because of a sample borrowed for a feature that is not used that much while playing :doh: unless I'm weird and I should stop to use the cockpit view 99% of the time ?

Does that mean that the Su-25 sounds are horrible in the first place ? :lol:

BTW I didn't know that it was the same flyby sound as Su-25, so I guess that

I always could live like that without issues.

A SU-25 sound to a Mig is horrible. :doh:

Because a MIG does not sound like a SU-25. Even you can understand that Yes?! :helpsmilie:

The Su-25 sound on the Su-25 I have never had any trobule with, just that the Mig-21 does not sound like a SU-25 :lol:

If you dont use search engines, then I recomend going to a airshow where both birds are present so you can use your own ears as videos on the web is to "subjective" for you.

You sir need to try to understand instead off trying so hard to missunderstand! Good luck to you!:pilotfly:

See, I can also use smiles to emphasies how badass I am! :smartass:

Edited by hovring