annunciator panel

wolle

Does anyone know where to find an English language description of the individual indicators on the various annunciator panels? The quick start guide does not explain the meaning of the individual indicators...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

Thanks, this is a great mod, but for now I want to keep the original Cyrillic cockpit.

Unfortunately the screenshots in that thread do not show, e.g., the annunciator panel on the left instrument panel lit up. If anyone could make a screenshot for me of them lit up, that would be much appreciated...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core I7 4820K @4.3 GHz, Asus P9X79 motherboard, 16 GB RAM @ 933 MHz, NVidia GTX 1070 with 8 GB VRAM, Windows 10 Pro

If I didn't get you wrong;

There's "Mi-17-1V-Flight-Manual.pdf" file under DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Mi-8MTV2\Doc folder.

In last part of this manual, you can see the annunciators. I don't know if it works for you.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

If I didn't get you wrong;

There's "Mi-17-1V-Flight-Manual.pdf" file under DCS World\Mods\aircrafts\Mi-8MTV2\Doc folder.

In last part of this manual, you can see the annunciators. I don't know if it works for you.

Hi Devrim,

Hadn't noticed that before, it is exactly what I need!

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]