GBU-24A/B

Airhunter

Any estiamte or near term plans to finally add the guidence to the GBU-24A/B in DCS? I find it to be a much more viable and useful weapon than the Walleye or fancy cruise missiles. This would also make them usable in the F-16 and Tomcat, after all the GBU-24 has been always on the feature list of all those modules.

Any estiamte or near term plans to finally add the guidence to the GBU-24A/B in DCS? I find it to be a much more viable and useful weapon than the Walleye or fancy cruise missiles. This would also make them usable in the F-16 and Tomcat, after all the GBU-24 has been always on the feature list of all those modules.
As the GBU-24 wasn't on the roadmap list (please see the newsletter from last Friday Oct 11th) it seems it will come at a later point

Weasel is talking about the road-map of priority features that came out with the last news post here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4069345&postcount=219

Meaning that all we know right now is it is not planned for immediate release.

• 1 month later...
Bummer. Because the Paveway III's offer some interesting capabilities compared to the older II's we have right now.

Like? Better steering?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 1 month later...
It behaves more like a glide bomb than like a standard laser guided bomb.

Neat. Though I think some of it looking more "glidy" is the way the video is shot.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Maybe in 2020?

Everything is coming to DCS in 2020, until it doesn't, then its 2021 etc.

Everything is coming to DCS in 2020, until it doesn't, then its 2021 etc.

Sounds reasonable :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg