Strange VR Flicker over water

Nagilem

Is anyone else getting a strange flickering and glitching for boats over the water? I have an index running the latest beta software, a 2080ti card, i9900k processor. I have my settings at 90hz, 190% SS in Steam VR, no MSAA or AF turned on and am getting a solid 45 frames everywhere.

In SP, I get flicker / glitching when the carrier is 5-10NM away is high. Both the boat and anything around it seems to glitch (move side to side or fade in and out, and includes the rails for my hud glass if the boat is close to the side of the hud). It gets better to a degree the closer I get to the boat. The flickering was really bad with my squad mates the other day - so much so I had to skip landing on the carrier because I couldn't see the deck. I've flown in other MP missions with less flicker / glitching since then so maybe that was a server issue. I don' think I had this issue before the latest update.

It only seems to happen over water. The land objects are solid without any issues. I have my water texture on Medium, and changing up or down didn't seem to have any effect. Anyone have some thoughts on what else to check or change to fix?

:pilotfly: Specs: I9-9900k; ROG Strix RTX 2080ti; Valve Index HMD; 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram; Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD; TM Warthog with pedals, 3 TM MFDs

This seems to be only happening with the instant action missions. Other missions work fine. Not sure why.

:pilotfly: Specs: I9-9900k; ROG Strix RTX 2080ti; Valve Index HMD; 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram; Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD; TM Warthog with pedals, 3 TM MFDs