15-oct-2015 Development F-5E Tiger II

Flagrum

They better make that MiG-28 scheme used in Top Gun or its going be a riot!

If Belsimtek doesn't, someone else will, fairly quickly I'm sure.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Question for BST: is it safe to assume that the F-5 is planned to be released before the Mi-24 and/or the AH-1 (so far no "official" announcement for any of these helos like this here now for the F-5)?

mi-24 is on hold

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Great stuff! Can't wait to get into this cockpit!!

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

This is excellent news and I'm glad to see the official announcement. Creating the F-5E is a really smart move, when there has been much discussion of "mis-placed" aircraft released for DCS - the F-5E is probably the best placed module anyone could create at the moment.

It gives us a real opponent for the MiG-21 and it fits in perfectly to both NTTR and the Straight of Hormuz (the classic and still operational adversary aircraft for NTTR and simple strike-fighter for the IRIAF in the SoH).

It will also be an awesome sparring partner for both the F-14 and F/A-18, not to mention a relatively simple, but fun aircraft to fly.

Definitely a first day buy for me.

-Nick

Looks like BST stepped up their news output a bit, even though it's only happening on their website and not on the forums. But I'm happy about the F-5 announcement although it's no suprise :D

I also like the info on their current development plans for current modules in the update news from the 8th October on their website.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Well I like both rotary and fixed wing. Looking forward to the Mig28! It probably wouldn't be my first choice depending on what's available and at the time of its release but I'll definitely be looking to get it on a sale at least.

P.S.

Might I ask which Radar will we be getting in the F5E?

Edited by OnlyforDCS

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

"24" project was frozen, but in early 2016 will unfreeze!)

Does that mean that there will be additional staff to take on the workload or another project, that is currently a WIP will be at a stage of completion early 2016 to allow a resource shift?

F-5E beta early 2016 confirmed .............................. :pilotfly:

Edited by Raven68

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

fantastic news thanks

¿any idea of F5 release date?

I think the developers want to stay away from release dates now, but if they could give a time frame of what they're shooting for as far as Q1, Q2 etc. then that might be a better approach to an answer. :)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Would happy when Belsimtek is sometimes do announcement, or future develop plan's.

They did great modules always seem's the English section is more or less down with new's

But I still can't await the MI-24 hope he is coming soon :)

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27