SATAL 2019

M0ltar

To all competitors this weekend

Its likely the matches this weekend will be flown on the STABLE branch of DCS. Still no patch for the F18 Aim7/120 issues. If both teams competing will NOT be employing F18s please let me know. It may then be possible to fly on the Open Beta. I want all teams flying this weekend, who haven't already, to contact me. Thats InSky, CNF, Dragon Sq and CSG-1.

Please PM here, hop on our TS (96.43.128.170) or the 51st Discord (https://discord.gg/vgCDDVX)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Do we know which version of DCS will be required for 04/27 matches? Guessing it will be stable unless a magic update happens?

Ryzen 5800x@5Ghz | 96gb DDR4 3200Mhz | Asus Rx6800xt TUF OC | 500Gb OS SSD + 1TB Gaming SSD | Asus VG27AQ | Trackhat clip | VPC WarBRD base | Thrustmaster stick and throttle (Deltasim minijoystick mod).

F14 | F16 | AJS37 | F5 | Av8b | FC3 | Mig21 | FW190D9 | Huey

Been playing DCS from Flanker 2.0 to present 😄

We are aware of the update to Open Beta, however testing must take place to ensure that the big is indeed fixed. We will post again once a conclusion has been reached on which version of DCS will be run for this weekends matches.

The latest open beta seems to have fixed most of the F18 issues we've been concerned about. The Aim7 has some interesting loft characteristics at close ranges now but it is not commonly used. Thankfully we can return to flying all matches on the Open Beta once more.

See you Saturday!

Edited by ///Rage

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

... The schedule for matches can be found at The Merge on Splash One Gaming.

To avoid any missunderstanding and later problems, scheduling on MERGE is wrong and must be fixed ASAP.

This is last official info about new scheduling:

ANNOUNCEMENT for Gold league teams!

I regret to inform every Gold team that, due to a miss on my part which lead to two teams being excluded, we had to redo the season schedule. ...New schedule will be posted to "The Merge" soon but I'll leave a screenshot here as well.

This is that schedule:

dljTYaL.png

By this schedule InSky team is not in GOLD Group "A" and all their matches are with teams from group "C". But on TheMerge suddenly it is in group "A" with only one match scheduled with teams from group "A".

I tried to point out this error and i contact Moltar trough discord DM:

NjZG2CT.png

...After few more messages Moltar said to me: "Falcon we will look at it"

As nothing changed few days i need to post this here because this is organizers mistake and can cause problems later.

We need to stick on X-Man's schedule because is correct. TheMerge must be fixed and use X-man's schedule and have teams in groups that by that schedule. Season is started and is too late to change it.

Once again, X-man's schedule is official because is posted here and on every discord server of SATAL GOLD GROUPS.

So, InSky (gold team) Team MUST be in Gold Group "C" as is scheduled.

On TheMerge, In "A" group InSky have only one match scheduled:

VIPER SQUADRON - InSKY https://splashonegaming.com/team/viper-squadron/

But, that's wrong becasue that match does not exist on X-Man's schedule.

By X-Man's schedule on that day is PAN - InSKY match and if you look in PAN schedule page (Fixtures) that match is missing.

https://splashonegaming.com/team/pan-squadron/

One more time, i post this in the best intentions and because i notice divergence between Moltar (TheMerge) and X-Man (*official schedule).

*official schedule - No one disputed it and everyone accepted it

Edited by Falcon_S

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Hey Falcon.

After looking at it, we noticed that my excel sheet and The Merge differed (Excel Group A was Group C on the Merge and C was A).

Schedule was never wrong on either sources. However, In Viper's page, the 6th match listed is "Pan vs Insky" which shouldn't end up in the Viper page. Not sure why but it doesn't make a difference as the tables and schedules are all ok.

2075291193_EDSig.png.650cd56f2b9a043311112721c4215a47.png

64th Aggressor Squadron
TS: 135.181.115.54

Hey Falcon.

After looking at it, we noticed that my excel sheet and The Merge differed (Excel Group A was Group C on the Merge and C was A). Schedule was never wrong on either sources.

Yes, :) I remember that we was in group "C" on first published groups/tables on TheMerge... But after some time that two teams was added and our group is changed from "C" to "A" but i thought it's because that two new teams... "oh, ok..." and didn't ask questions.

However, In Viper's page, the 6th match listed is "Pan vs Insky" which shouldn't end up in the Viper page. Not sure why but it doesn't make a difference as the tables and schedules are all ok.

That's what i pointed. Anyway... I'm glad it's all as it should be now. Thanks. :thumbup:

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

The latest open beta seems to have fixed most of the F18 issues we've been concerned about. The Aim7 has some interesting loft characteristics at close ranges now but it is not commonly used. Thankfully we can return to flying all matches on the Open Beta once more.

See you Saturday!

the version of satal return to OB?

Good fight Vipers! That F-14 is so vexatious... :)

Aaaannd...

We are very pleasantly surprised by the huge support from the stream theater.:thumbup:

Thanks to all!

Ураааааааааа!!! :D

Edited by Falcon_S