Mission Editor doesn't remember last saved directory

ElementLT

This isn't a huge issue But I have noticed that the mission editor no longer remembers the last directory I saved a file in. It appears to always default to my saved games/missions directory. And being a mission designer I actually do not normally save my missions here. Does anyone know of a workaround for this?

Coming Soon...
The Fraternity Returns : https://thefraternitysim.com/

Just for anyone who might stumble over this in the future, there is a checkbox that says something along the lines of "Use Folder View" when saving a mission. Checking this box enables the old behavior and makes DCS look in the last folder used.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

This isn't a huge issue But I have noticed that the mission editor no longer remembers the last directory I saved a file in. It appears to always default to my saved games/missions directory. And being a mission designer I actually do not normally save my missions here. Does anyone know of a workaround for this?

Yes, you just need to tick the Folder Browser option .. then it will remember the last folder:

op7jCPy.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB