C-101 update

Vibora

Sorry if this has been asked already, I cant seem to find it anywhere so thought I would ask here. No bashing, genuinely love this module but do we have a general idea of when the EFM will be ready for us to try? Like I said I'm not being pushy or anything, just curious? Excited too :D

Sorry if this has been asked already, I cant seem to find it anywhere so thought I would ask here. No bashing, genuinely love this module but do we have a general idea of when the EFM will be ready for us to try? Like I said I'm not being pushy or anything, just curious? Excited too :D
last official news update ...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=159201&page=41#403

• 4 weeks later...

Does the ILS work in Nevada at last?

Mainboard: ASUS Maximus X Hero Intel Z 370

CPU: Intel Core i7-8086K @ 4.0 GHz

Memory: 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4-3000

Graphics Card: ASUS NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Monitor ASUS PA 329 32" @ 4K

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 256 GB

1 SSD Samsung 860 PRO 4 TB

Windows 10 - 64 V. 2004

CH Pro combatstick, throttle and pedals

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy the C-101 right now. Instruments are working as far as I can tell much better than before, and everything is greatly enhanced. Now the only thing really missing is the EFM. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Any updates in the next patch guys? Whats next in the list :)

All EB systems are finished now, just some minor bugs pending, as well as AFM of course. Therefore, our systems coder is working now on the CC. It will take several months to complete CC radios, navaids and weapons, hopefully not too long.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

All EB systems are finished now, just some minor bugs pending, as well as AFM of course. Therefore, our systems coder is working now on the CC. It will take several months to complete CC radios, navaids and weapons, hopefully not too long.

Will the AFM for the EB come out sooner than anything for the CC? Would be nice to have at least one variant complete with decent flight modeling first. That would make waiting on the CC a lot easier, imho.

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Good luck will the CC have a stronger engine than the trainer version?

Yes, it's powered with the Garret TFE 731-5-1J with a Max. Net Thrust of 4700 lb. Compared with the 3700 lb of the Garret TFE 731-2-2J mounted in the EB, is quite a difference, a 27% more of power than the EB engine. Not too much, but enough for the purpose.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Will the AFM for the EB come out sooner than anything for the CC? Would be nice to have at least one variant complete with decent flight modeling first. That would make waiting on the CC a lot easier, imho.

The work on the AFM is independent, or almost independent, from the work on the CC systems. Initially, whatever will be finished first, will be released first.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good to know, thanks for the update :)

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

The work on the AFM is independent, or almost independent, from the work on the CC systems. Initially, whatever will be finished first, will be released first.

Good to know, thanks! :thumbup:

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

DCS C-101 public version (1.5.7.7741.317) update:

• Fixed magnetic compass index. It illuminates now when compass light is on.
  • Fixed compass light switch (it had no animation).

Don't really understand this one. The compass light and switch wasn't broken in the release version as far as I can tell. Unless there was an intermediate update that I missed that broke the compass.

Don't really understand this one. The compass light and switch wasn't broken in the release version as far as I can tell. Unless there was an intermediate update that I missed that broke the compass.

You are right. The compass light switch and animation was working in 1.5.6, but animation was broken in 1.5.7 open beta, not sure when it exactly broke.

The compass index was never illuminated until now, that the modeler finally added it.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]