Who would be interest in a Hard Copy Manual?

Freeroamer

Just looking to see who would be interested in getting one. If multiple people prove to be interested then it may be possible to get a bulk discount from some sort of printing house.

F.Y.I: It's the A1-F18AC-NFM-000 (2008) that we're considering printing here which is 904 pages including a front cover and a blank back cover

Edited by Freeroamer
  • Like 1

I already have a hard copy of the NATOPS printed, but I would love a hard copy for the DCS Hornet. That way, everything that applies to the sim is in there and I don't have to guess as to if X feature is modeled.

My Specs

Asus Maximus Hero IX Z270

i7 7700k @ 4.7GHz

32GB G.SKILL TridentZ 3700MHz DDR4

EVGA RTX 2080Ti

Samsung 960 Evo 1TB M.2 NVME SSD

EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2

Acer XB270HU 144Hz @ 1440p (IPS)

Valve Index

OOOOhhh, I wish I had the Alpha of a Hornet!

+1 as long as its not insanely priced.

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

How would it be possible to overcome the problem that the manual becomes obsolete every time an update changes features of the module?

It would have to wait until full release, when the full manual comes out.

Me, personally? I'll wait until Chuck makes his guide, and print that, and probably just keep the full manual in digital form.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I miss the old glossy manuals we used to get, depending on price I'd be interested if it were possible to be shipped internationally, I think I still have Nic Cole's LOMAC manual here somewhere.

I have Nic Cole's LOMAC manual too. Great condition still. It was very well made.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I had the A10C manual printed and it's been indispensable so I'm interested Depending on price.

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

I'm also interested depending on price of course.

Aorus Z390 Extreme MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.0 GHz | EVGA RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra | 32 GB G Skill Trident Z 3600 MHz CL14 DDR4 Ram | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler | Corsair TX 850M PS | Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 NVMe SSD 1TB |TMWH Hotas with VPC WarBRD Base| Corsair Gamer 570x Crystal Case | HP Reverb

I have Nic Cole's LOMAC manual too. Great condition still. It was very well made.

Still have it too! Sadly he passed away shortly after.

Alright. I'll start looking for prices. So far we've got 15, I was planning making copies based on the A1-F18AC-NFM-000 version of the Manual which seems to be the most relavant as it is dated 2008

Just to be clear are you printing a real life manual or the DCS one?

If possible can everyone that is interested please include their Countries and if VAT applies to them.

Count me in. UK. Im sure VAT applies.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22