Latest update no more Nevada map

SlapStik

I updated my 2.5 Beta install on 6/20 and can no longer get into the Nevada map. I check my installed Terrains and it is there with the serial number but will not run, just sits on the load screen...... I've tried repairing the install a couple of times and also tried to get to the map in the F/A-18 and A10-C with no luck. I'm assuming the recent update created an issue but would appreciate advice if that is not the case. Thanks

Edited by SlapStik

SlapStik

TM Warthog #1547, TM TPR Pedals, TM MFD pack & TIR4

Maybe try deleting the metashders2 and fxo folders in your "Saved Games" users folder. When you restart the sim, it will re-build these, so it may re-initialise your terrains.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Maybe try deleting the metashders2 and fxo folders in your "Saved Games" users folder. When you restart the sim, it will re-build these, so it may re-initialise your terrains.

Thanks for the idea, I'll give it a try.

SlapStik

TM Warthog #1547, TM TPR Pedals, TM MFD pack & TIR4