Official DCS: F/A-18C Hornet Wallpapers

Wags

Awesome! I just pre-ordered the Bug! Can't wait to fly it, I'm bummed that I'll be leaving before the EA release and won't be able to fly her until I get back stateside sometime in the fall but it's something to look forward to. I've been excited for this ever since Wags's little drop in the M2000 video!

• 1 month later...
Thought you would like this Gladman

very nice!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Thought you would like this Gladman

Cool stuff man. Gotta love the Fist

i9 9900K @ 5.1Ghz - ASUS Maximus Hero XI - 32GB 4266 DDR4 RAM - ASUS RTX 2080Ti - 1 TB NVME - NZXT Kraken 62 Watercooling System - Thrustmaster Warthog Hotas (Virpil Base) - MFG Crosswind Pedals - Pimax 5K+

VFA-25 Fist Of The Fleet

• 2 months later...
Hi everyone!

Cato has created a really nice wallpaper that we wanted to share with you all. One is HD and the other is 4K.

Thanks

This post is old, but this image would had made a nice ALT wallpaper for the Hornet package in DCS :) It'S sexy and romantic, since we all felt in love with the beauty even before it showed up. :)

• 2 years later...