CK37 Input Codes CheatSheet

funkyfranky

Hi all,

I could not quite get my head around all the different input codes of the CK37. So I went through the manual :book: and tried to write them down in a table (pdf attached).

CK37_Input_Codes_v1.5_300dpi.thumb.png.d48a42da2080a0826db34277c5eddb25.png

A kneeboard version of the input codes can be found here.

Hope this helpful to others as well :)

Last update: 18/02/2017 version 1.5: Small corrections and typo fixes.

CK37_Input_Codes_v1.5.zip

Edited by funkyfranky
Uploaded version 1.5
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

VIND/RUTA/MÅL, longitude/latitude, B1-B8: input corners for recon "box" or expected target area (can be shown on the radar screen in master mode SPA). Switching to UT and pressing the waypoint buttons should show R<number> in the destination indicator.

VIND/RUTA/MÅL, longitude/latitude, MÅL, number key: input expected or reported target position for recon waypoint <number>, aka. "red M" waypoints (destination indicator shows red M plus waypoint number).

TAKT, 20ABCD, LS/SKU: tell the computer to pretend the aircraft has a fictive loadout on the pylons, there's a whole bunch of codes for this but unfortunately I don't think it's actually implemented in DCS.

TAKT, 211, LS/SKU is not the code to disable lead calculation. It does enable fixed sight mode, and that is a fixed range sight that completely disables all ranging calculations. IIRC for rockets the slant range at which the sight is correct (ish) is 1400 meters.

TAKT, 221, LS/SKU is what actually disables lead calculations (220 to enable).

@renhanxue: Thanks a lot - great input! I will include your corrections/additions in the next version. However, I think I'll need another iteration or two to get it completely right ;)

@scaflight: Thanks for the feedback! I'll work on the color for the "D" and try to add more contrast. The bright yellow is actually supposed to be a darker orange :D

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

Alright guys, I have uploaded a new version, which includes the corrections and additions by renhanxue. Thanks again :thumbup:

Also made all colored letters bold and the "D"s a bit darker as suggested by scaflight.

• Like 1

Here's another: TAKT BK90 91xxxx weapon approach altitude, 30 to 500 meters. Correct format for altitude input examples: 915000 for a 500 meter flight and 910300 for 30 meter flight. I wasn't sure of the format so I just tested it. I thought maybe the BK90 would have more spread and possibly further stand off range with the higher altitude settings but the bombs dive to their normal delivery altitude just before they reach the target and I still can't get over 6km of stand off range with them.

Edited by Bullitthead
  • Like 1

Here's another: TAKT BK90 91xxxx weapon approach altitude, 30 to 500 meters.

Thank you mate

• Like 1

My Hardware: ROG Strix X570-F Gaming - AMD 5600X @ 4.7 ghz - G.SKILL TRIDENT 32GB DDR4 3200 (14-14-14-34 CL) - GigaByte 3080ti OC 12gb - Corsair MP600 Force 1TB - 2 x EVO Nvme 500GB - Virpil Warbird Base T-50CM2 and TM Throttle + Trackhat + G25 + AOC AG271QG 27"

My Modules: JF-17, F-16C, AV-8N/A, F-18C, ASJ37, MiG-15Bis, MiG-21Bis, Fw-190D, Bf-109K, P-51D, F-86F, Ka-50 III, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, NS430, FC3, A-10C, Mirage 2000C, L-39, F-5E-3, SA342, Spitfire, AH-64, Mirage F-1CE.

My Maps: Nevada, Normandy, Persian Gulf, Syria, South Atlantic.

btw, could you resize and split the figure to fit the kneeboard?

Yes, good point. I'm trying to figure out a good way how to fit this stuff into the kneeboard. I'll post it when I'm done :) Might be a couple of days though...

Is possible to create a BX8 (RB-15F waypoint) using a normal B navigation waypoint?

Example:

The enemy ship is in the same area of B2 navigation waypoint, but i don't want to use the radar to create a Bx waypoint, and BX's waypoints it's not defined on mission planner. I want to transfer B2 coordinates to BX8.

It's possible to do that?

sorry for my bad english.

Uploaded a new version. Upon request (thanks Raku!) I have added a new column, which briefly describes the function of the entered code. I think this will greatly help to turn this into a suitable kneeboard format.

You're welcome and thanks for adding the new column :) I even featured your cheatsheet in my latest video ;)

Besides, with my really bad memory this is the most useful helper for me in the Viggen right now. Thanks for your effort in creating it and updating it! :thumbup:

- Deutsche Tutorials und DCS Gameplay: youtube.com/Rakuzard | raku.yt/discord -