Skyrim Music covers

MemphisBelle

Two of my favourite musthaves:

A mixture of the Bard Song, the Morrowind Theme and the Dovakhiin Song...awesome!

and two further talents:

lean back and enjoy...

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

What do you think about the music thread, any good?

I was searching by Skyrim...not for music specifically. I Havent knwon that there was a Music Thread...which is actually unnecessary, since this is a chit chat forum where we dont need any ordered structures...

Edited by MemphisBelle

DCS-Tutorial-Collection       

BlackSharkDen - Helicopter only

Specs:: ASrock Z790 Pro RS; Intel i5-13600K @5,1Ghz; 64GB DDR5 RAM; RTX 3080 @10GB; Corsair RMX Serie 750; 2x SSD 850 EVO 1x860 EVO 500GB 1x nvme M.2 970 EVO 1TB; 1x nvme M.2 980 Pro 2TB+ 3 TB HDD

Hardware: Oculus Rift S; HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Rudder Pedals, K-51 Collective

The girl, malufenix, that is singing The Dragonborn Comes song I have been listening too almost daily multiple times over the weekend. I don't know why I enjoy that song as much as I do, my ears just can't get enough of it at all.

Maybe it is the cathedral effect, maybe its the clarity of the song, the person singing it, how unexpected gorgeous that song sounds with her singing it, I don't know. But to me, its pretty amazing.