Strike option for the quick mission generator please.

Stratos

I would love to see a STRIKE option for the quick mission generator, that adds a STRIKE objective for you, something like a building, airfield or bridge. As with the others generated missions once the strike mission is selected you could select If you want the objective to be defended by enemy aircraft, SAMS and AAA. Would add more variety, specially for planes not really well suited for CAS.

Possible ED?

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

Yes, please. More strategic target/Air interdiction/strike focus in DCS! :D

Missions, proper integration of strategic targets on the maps, and general support of the idea is welcome! ^^ Not everyone wants to do CAS or CAP. ;)

//jarl

+1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 8 months later...

Strator, you just made me realize what I miss in DCS.

In the old days of F-19 Stealth Fighter and Strike Eagle III, strike missions were all the rage.

I few days ago I was a bit bored and made a simple strike mission in the mission editor.

Dropped some Snakeyes doing 600 kts at 100 feet and the results were promising :)

• 1 year later...