Oculus Rift - Unable to read the HUD

Terzi

Hi,

I have recently got an Oculus Rift. I just opened DCS and I am using default settings for VR.

The HUD is not readable. I can not read which heading I am flying. Is this so bad for everybody or do I need to make some adjustments? Frame rate is perfect but the readability is very bad... By the way I tried different pixel densities but nothing changed..

[CENTER]

Signum_Signatur.png

[/CENTER]

There are a lot of threads with setups for the rift. Make sure textures aee to high. A pd of 1.5 should be fine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I7 3930 4.2GHz ( Hyperthreading Off), GTX1080, 16 GB ddr3

Hotas Warthog Saiteck Combat Pedals HTC Vive, Oculus CV1.

GTX 1080 Has its uses

And you have to move the HMD around. It has a sweet spot, so if you miss it, it may be hard to read the HUD. I don't have any issues reading it.

hsb

HW Spec in Spoiler

---

i7-10700K Direct-To-Die/OC'ed to 5.1GHz, MSI Z490 MB, 32GB DDR4 3200MHz, EVGA 2080 Ti FTW3, NVMe+SSD, Win 10 x64 Pro, MFG, Warthog, TM MFDs, Komodo Huey set, Rverbe G1

Hi,

I have recently got an Oculus Rift. I just opened DCS and I am using default settings for VR.

The HUD is not readable. I can not read which heading I am flying. Is this so bad for everybody or do I need to make some adjustments? Frame rate is perfect but the readability is very bad... By the way I tried different pixel densities but nothing changed..

I make a new monitorsetup.lua file, in this case with the right MFD, and placed it below the cockpit HUD in the SU-27, with a size and height that not overlap the instruments, when I want to read the HUD simply switch the MFD to HUD, problem solved. :pilotfly: