ED Forums - View Single Post - ONLY BELSIMTEK CAN MAKE THIS POSSIBLE FOR CONSUMERS (multiseat & doorgunners)
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2015, 05:44 AM   #1
hannibal

Default ONLY BELSIMTEK CAN MAKE THIS POSSIBLE FOR CONSUMERS (multiseat & doorgunners)

with the Huey UH-1H DCS Module (maybe the Mi-8MTV2)
and with future multiseat
also with oculus rift, and with the door gunner axis commands implemented in the control settings,
i would like to make a door gunner controller on a pintle and set the pots (or hall effect sensors) to provide slew (traverse) analog commands so i can...

BUILD a door gunner controller!!!! (waiting to be built pending DCS module capabilities)
to complete a build of a pit to include heli controls (collective & cyclic) [already built] , and the door gunner is the missing link..

i just recently tried the samsung gear VR and experienced my first taste of not only close to consumer level virtual reality, BUT ALSO a multiplayer social environment (via oculus social alpha)... to voice chat with other people with an avatar face was beyond amazing...

but take it a few notches up from this social experience, I WANT TO DO IT IN THE HUEY, IN VIRTUAL REALITY WITH A FRIEND OR ONLINE PLAYERS!

Last edited by hannibal; 12-03-2015 at 05:47 AM.
hannibal is offline   Reply With Quote