Really high pings?

Kayos

I'm seeing really high pings on all the multiplayer servers. For instance, Through the Inferno West show a ping of 428 m/s in game. if I ping from cmd prompt it's 44 m/s.

Any idea's or anyone else seeing this? It's been happening since yesterdays patch for me. I have rebooted but no change.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I also have higher pings now. Thought it was my connection or something. However, I'm not sure if the game's performance is much different. Seems ok.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Its seems to be happening to most and it is just on the server browser, once in the game my ping is where it is usually. If you can't connect because it tells you that your ping is too high, you can connect via IP (the last server you played on is loaded by default)

| CyperPower PC | AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ 4.4 GHz | 64Gb DDR4 3200 MHz | Radeon RX 5700 8Gb | 32" Samsung Curve| Oculus Rift S | Thrustmaster T160000 HOTAS + Rudder Pedals | Windows 10-64 |

Its seems to be happening to most and it is just on the server browser, once in the game my ping is where it is usually. If you can't connect because it tells you that your ping is too high, you can connect via IP (the last server you played on is loaded by default)

Thanks for that. I’ll give that a try in the morning.

Edit: connecting by IP works great. When I'm on the server it shows my ping as 60ms too. Must just be displaying wrong in DCS Multiplayer page.

Edited by Kayos

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

confirmed....if you refresh the list you´ll get acceptable ping...maybe try once or twice

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

My refresh is always greyed out for some reason.

You have to wait some time till the ingame browser is finished with pinging all the servers. At that point the refresh icon should become clickable.

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick