FC3 owners with new MAC

Japo32

Hello!

I see that there is going to be a new standalone compatible with DCS? MAC. I suppose some complex modules added without cockpit interation with mouse.

In one of the news points it says that owners of FC3 will receive big discount for MAC.

The people that has FC3 has to change to MAC to continue using the planes inside FC3, in future DCS updates?

Thanks and keep the good work!

You don't have to do anything at present, but most likely it will replace FC3 eventually, as 3 replaced 2, and 2 replaced 1. The march is ever onwards...

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

It's mostly targeted at new users which should be attracted to DCS with this.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I plan on picking it up, as I don't have the Mig-15, Mig-21, or the L-39. I've been interested, but on the fence, so this is an opportunity to try them out.

But the MAC versions of these modules will be pretty different without the clickable pits.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

My question is will the fps in the lesser pits have better performance than the coded ones??

MODUALS OWNED       AH-64D APACHE, Ka-50, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2, Mi-24,Gazelle, FC3, A-10C, A-10CII, Mirage 2000C, F-14 TOMCAT, F/A-18C HORNET, F-16C VIPER, AV-8B/NA, F-15 E, F-4 Phantom, MiG-21Bis, L-39, F-5E, AJS 37 Viggen, MiG-19, F-86, MiG-15Bis, Spitfire IX, Bf-109K, Fw-190D, P-51D, CA, SYRIA, NEVADA, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, MARIANA ISLANDS,SUPER CARRIER, WORLD WAR II ASSETS PACK, HAWK T1

SYSTEM SPECS            AMD  7600X 4.7 Ghz CPU , MSI RX 6750 12 gig GPU ,32 gig ram on Win11 64bit.

My question is will the fps in the lesser pits have better performance than the coded ones??

Since the FPS is largely related to the graphics and not the underlying switchology, I doubt it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I wonder how this will work added MAC aircraft in the ME... will it be a checkbox for say the MiG21 or the F5, to choose between HiFid and FC level?

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i7 6700K, 32GB Corsair 2400Mhz, 970 NVMe 500Gb SSD, GeForce 2080 super, HP Reverb, VKB GF PRO, Thrustmaster Warthog throttle, Thrustmaster Pendular rudders, Windows + DCS :thumbup:

My youtube channel

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

My question about FC3 and MAC is what is happening with the PFM Mig-29?

Earlier this year I was under the impression that FC3 owners would get a free upgrade to the Mig-29 without having to purchase anything else, but with the MAC announcement I'm not so sure a free upgrade for FC3 owners will be a thing.

Really the Mig-29 is the only reason I bought FC3. I already had the F15, A10A, and Su27.

My question about FC3 and MAC is what is happening with the PFM Mig-29?

Earlier this year I was under the impression that FC3 owners would get a free upgrade to the Mig-29 without having to purchase anything else, but with the MAC announcement I'm not so sure a free upgrade for FC3 owners will be a thing.

Really the Mig-29 is the only reason I bought FC3. I already had the F15, A10A, and Su27.

Hi chap'. Any changes/upgrades to individual aircraft are automatically applied if we own the aircraft; regardless of it being purchased individually, or in a package like FC3 or the upcoming MAC.

Reading the MAC announcement, it looks like they'll have the MiG's PFM finished for MAC's release. Those of us who own FC3 (currently the only way to own the MiG-29) will enjoy the PFM as soon as it's release...at no charge.

I bought F-15 before deciding on FC3; the earlier summer sale making up my mind. :) Why did you buy almost half the planes individually, rather than the discounted FC3 bundle?

Wayne Saint

Gander, Newfoundland, Canada

"Do Unto Others BEFORE They Do Unto You..."

Apache, Comanche, Falcon, Hind, Intruder, Lightning II

Nighthawk, Rafale, Raptor, Strike Eagle, Tornado, Typhoon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guest Guest
Why did you buy almost half the planes individually, rather than the discounted FC3 bundle?

Because I struggle with spontaneous mental retardation at times. No, JK, but seriously, I think the individual modules were on steam sale back before I switched to stand alone so I bought the individual A10A, F15, and Su27 modules for like $3-5 USD each. Not sure why I opted for individual modules instead of FC3 at that time. They were cheap and I had the power to pick and choose. I also didn't know anything about DCS at that time.

I hear ya Brother on the SMR issue. Have many bouts myself. :)

I also get the shakes when anything goes on sale. Wanted to buy Viggen again when HB recently posted their sale. :P Cheers!

Wayne Saint

Gander, Newfoundland, Canada

"Do Unto Others BEFORE They Do Unto You..."

Apache, Comanche, Falcon, Hind, Intruder, Lightning II

Nighthawk, Rafale, Raptor, Strike Eagle, Tornado, Typhoon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

question: will flight model be the same for MAC owners?

because it would kinda suck that a MAC Mig-21 can somersaults while PFM Mig-21 will be looking at it with a sheer disbelief.

This space is available for your advertisement

Guest Guest

I don't know what the status is for over body and LEX root vapes on stuff like the F15, Su-27 and Mig-29.

I was wondering if the LEX vapes will be added to the Mig-29 when it's upgraded to PFM?

Obviously there's probably more important functions to upgrade and model, but I thoroughly enjoy rippin' the stick and getting some sick vapes.

• 3 weeks later...

the naming of the module was inverted, I suggest the current FC3 module should call MAC module, since the original LO:MAC came with all the current FC3 aircrafts. DCS World was environment map and game engine, the new MAC module with German MiG-29G missing, the Su-25T supposed to be free. The rest of other planes was from cold war period.

suggestion to rename all those modules,

current Flaming Cliff 3 to Modern air combat module,

Free Su-25T to Flaming Cliff module,

current new Modern air combat to Cold War module !

replace the Su-25T with the Missing MiG-29G, the number of aircrafts will be the same at 14x,

F-86, MiG-15, MiG-21, F-5, L-39 those was cold war plane, the module should call Cold War.

I suggest to add US Navy pack (Av-8b, F/A-18C, F-14A/A+, F-14B, F-4?, Free A-4?, SH-60?)

• 4 weeks later...
If it has a good price for FC3 owners I'll get it, just for trying the 2 maps and 5 new planes.

If not, I'll pass, since in the long run I'm gonna buy the 2 maps and the 5 planes ...

They're supposed to be only 2 partial samples of the maps, not full maps.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

Will it be a new module for DCS World ?! Or will it be a totally brand new Simulator base like DCS world is ?!

Where can we get information about that please ?!

John "Kalon"

ps : I'm a bit worried as I just bought Persian gulf and Mirage 2000-C so I hope it won't be obsolete when MAC is coming out :doh:

Meanwhile have fun flying mates :joystick::pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D

Will it be a new module for DCS World ?! Or will it be a totally brand new Simulator base like DCS world is ?!

Where can we get information about that please ?!

It'll be just a pack module like FC3.

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=3565072&postcount=50

No single module is going to be abandoned because of this.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria