costumisable

FLIGHT NUMBER LOCATIONS

ARM PATCHES

ENGINE PATCHES

COCKPIT FLAGS

AUTOMATICALLY CHANGING MAKING YEARS

DOOR ART

AND NAMEPLATE!!!!!

Thanks for all the incredible ideas deadman.. It surely worths a chrismas party :)

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, he said it...

These details on the nose and pilot are dynamically allocated, they are NOT part of the skin texture itself. There are 63 flags of the world to choose from and 30 different door art panels!

door1.jpg

door2.jpg

door3.jpg

door4.jpg

door5.jpg

door6.jpg

door7.jpg

door8.jpg

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss

supertop thanks yeniceri

Truly outstanding work guys. :thumbup:

Respect on this, installed it and for 30 mins just stared at it on the external cams..i might even fly it later.:joystick:

One question, are you releasing the template for this later? i thought i read it would be in the modman pack but i dont see it in there, then again i'm getting old maybe its my eyesight.:D

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://www.dfa-squadron.co.uk

My rig:Intel i5 2500K @4.5Ghz ,ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe,MSI 1080 GTX Gaming X edition,16gig Cosair DDR3 2400Mhz RAM, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog/Saitek pro pedals,TrackIR4

We've got a couple of optimisations to run on the templates, but they will be release shortly

• Like 2

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Finally !!! Thanks for your amazing work and thinking about the compatibility with the AdA Mod, you guys are monsters !!! :D This is truly beautifull :)

Hub.

PS : about the dynamic markings etc... we did the same thing for the AdA Mod V2 a couple of months ago : like you, all aircraft numbers / insignia etc... are available outside the main texture and can be chosen separatly :) This principle just rocks !!! :)

*EDIT* : typo :)

• Like 1

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I see it has a Crimean Campaign mission pack are any of Thomas DW's CAW mods needed ? I've not started to dl yet as I'm busy at work

• Like 1

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Finally !!! Thanks for your amazing work and thinking about the compatibility with the AdA Mod, you guys are monsters !!! :D This is truly beautifull :)

Hub.

PS : about the dynamic markings etc... you did the same thing for the AdA Mod V2 a couple of months ago : like you, all aircraft numbers / insignia etc... are available outside the main texture and can be chosen separatly :) This principle just rocks !!! :)

Wow.. thats great!!!

Cant wait for it Hubman :)

• Like 2

[sIGPIC]http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/misikci/41-imza-1.jpg[/sIGPIC]

"To infinity...and beyond!.."

SIM-MOD Modeler

TURK!

Wow.. thats great!!!

Cant wait for it Hubman :)

Thanks a lot, but I'm afraid you just postponed the release of the AdA MOd v2 by at least a couple of weeks : I don't think anyone in our team will be able to do any serious modding while they can -play- with your new A-10 :D

Sorry, but I had to say it :D

Hub.

PS : good for me that I played the A-10 a couple of hours last week, I won't lose any play time this evening after installing your mod :thumbup:

-

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Model is super, I saw new fuel tanks and other ittle changes, example in interface ;)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Congratulations to Yeniceri and the whole team! Even if I'm not really a mud-mover I love this bird!

KEEP LOFC ALIVE! :)

EDIT: Added a mirror: http://www.virtual-jabog32.de/index.php?section=downloads&subcat=21&file=880

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5