What is the problem with this module?

Cotoi

For some reason this plane is plagued with unresolved problems for a good while now, problems NOT present in 1.5.5 In 1.5.6-8 ADF was not working, now that we have 2.5 is right wheel (random bug), bombs not dropping (random bug) and range knob for the radar (consistent bug present every time). It is a very fun plane to fly but I am forced to leave it aside because of these experience breaking bugs. Can you tell us what the issue is, that we have a worse plane in 2.5 then we did in 1.5.5?

ps: I know that ADF was working in 2.1, I didn't check it again in 2.5, I will just assume it works, but again with F5 you never know

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 5820K, 32GB DDR4, 3x250GB SSD RAID0, nVidia GTX 1080, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, Virpil WarBird base with Thrustmaster Warthog grip, MFG Crosswind rudder pedals - 2484.

The right main undercarriage wheel not coming down is not much of a problem, since the emergency handle does the trick just fine. I just treat it like a "random failure" :-)

I haven't gotten ADF to work either in 2.5 ...

Spoiler

Ryzen 9 5900X | 64GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600 | Gigabyte RX6900XT | ASUS ROG Strix X570-E GAMING | Samsung 990Pro 2TB + 960Pro 1TB NMVe | HP Reverb G2
Pro Flight Trainer Puma | VIRPIL MT-50CM2+3 base / CM2 x2 grip with 200 mm S-curve extension + CM3 throttle + CP2/3 + FSSB R3L + VPC Rotor TCS Plus base with SharKa-50 grip mounted on Monstertech MFC-1 | TPR rudder pedals

OpenXR | PD 1.0 | 100% render resolution | DCS "HIGH" preset