PAK-FA Project

I can`t turn on the TV screen to use guided AG weapons. I`m pressing "O" key, but nothing happens. How can i turn it on?

This is the Multi role version of my Pak fa with limitations to only unguided Weapons at the Moment,Also is not possible to have both guided air to air and guided air to ground combined as a true multirole fighter without SDK.

Indian Airforce Skin WIP,Work Continues on the Pak Fa Enjoy.

Clickable Cockpit Code I have started making it,lots of work ahead, I have to rewrite the lights code and other systems of the aircraft also and give the external surfaces new ARG#s including the navigation and Spot lights ect,but below is a preview.

https://youtu.be/Um8-veDaYE8

975013996_DigitalCombatSimulator3_5_201811_09_20PM.thumb.png.f923f8cb8d8fb713b8b93b9b60c01a91.png

1099658343_DigitalCombatSimulator3_5_201811_08_47PM.thumb.png.67dc1fb3949c35fe9737dee93c31449f.png

1006560911_DCS3_5_201811_05_27PM.thumb.png.875e73a8df3c894dd1438817690a1a09.png

751931587_DigitalCombatSimulator3_5_201811_09_31PM.thumb.png.61e792e1150650035853479146b66927.png

Edited by cubanace

Wait, the Indians are getting the PAK-FA? I didn't know that. Also, do you have any idea if the cockpit you've made is accurate? As in, is it a true simulation of the real one, or just something you made up?

The PAK FA Project has been fed by the Indian Airforce,without the Indians helping the Project "development" making the PAK FA would of been delayed due to money problems,Russians will still make the pak fa but the Indians played a big role and yes they are getting the pak fa but with another name and also a two seater planned.

The Su-57 cockpit is about 90% like the one of the SU-35 the difference is the avionics suite ect and the MFD are better positioned,i am still doing research into what all dials and switches are used for so I can code that better and accurate,but even finding info about the SU-35 cockpit layout is not easy,The video above was just a test to get things going but the switches and dials correct meaning have not yet been set,i will start with the start panel, engine panel and electrical power ect.

Edited by cubanace

Ok guys, PAK-FA fighting server will go online as soon as damage model is introduced. biggrin.gif 4 vs 4, limited amount of R-37 and a few more R-33 (unlimited R-77, R-27 etc though).

server name will be:

"DanielNL's PAK-FA mod Server - Limited R-33 "Amos" and R-37 "Arrow" missiles - visit https://discord.gg/QzpUsyp for all information!"

(as it says, mod download-link and installation instructions are in my discord there)

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Ok guys, official (jk, cubanace doesn't know about it YET) PAK-FA fighting server is online! biggrin.gif 4 vs 4, limited amount of R-37 and a few more R-33 (unlimited R-77, R-27 etc though).

search for this server name:

"DanielNL's PAK-FA mod Server - Limited R-33 "Amos" and R-37 "Arrow" missiles - visit https://discord.gg/QzpUsyp for all information!"

(as it says, mod download-link and installation instructions are in my discord there)

The Pak fa has no collision model yet it's a project ,just letting you know you won't take damage unless you crash,I am working on creating it's damage model and took the old collision model off

oooh no collision damage yet, rgr xD Project on hold then until we see the collision model added. ;)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Clickable build and systems Continues on the Su-57 PAk FA Project.

#1 video preview of the new Indian Skin (IAF) and Clickable Cockpit Finally starting to be Alive.

# 2 Engine Smoke and Afterburners are now linked to the thrust Vectoring for Better Realism Animations.

# 3 Engine Rpm and Vertical indicator also coded in this build,more info coming to its Hud soon.

Preview video

https://youtu.be/B0avWqdPjHo

Best Regards CubanAce.

What about damage model, gear indicator and RWR? :)

What about damage model, gear indicator and RWR? :)

It already has two RWR one on left MFD and another in HUD display,RWr is shape of Pak fa and different parts light up depending where the radar is coming from.

Damage model takes time,like I told you in discord i can only advance work on my day off.

Left Shift +H for avionics but remember to turn off avionics MFD to see RWR.

My left MFD have 3 pages,Avionics,map and rwr,map is coming next update also.

Oh wow ok! But gear indicator will be added soon?

Uh I downloaded it from userfiles last week... :P

Next Update Coming.

Next Upcoming update includes.

#1 Smoke and Afterburner linked to Thrust Vectoring.

#2 Two New india skins.

#3 some cockpit improvements.

#4 Hud RWR also detects ground enemy+ air targets ect.

#5 MOre FM/Engine performance coded depending on altitudes.

" NOTE DAMAGE MODEL UNDER CONSTRUCTION NOT READY"

"Update coming in a few hours".

Preview Music video Showcasing new Additions below.

NEXT UPDATE IS HERE :D

Two New Indian Skins.

Thrust Vectoring Linked to engine smoke and Afterburner.

And many more improvements.

Download Link

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/2539621/

News about the ESM Version of the Su-57 also under Development.

And growing Strong I will show progress soon of the new Systems at work.

Best Regards CubanAce!.

yessss super super SUUPERRR! ! xD I can finally start my own 4vs4 DCS server (on my i5 3230M dual core 4 thread notebook lol) xD jk... I don't think that'd be a good idea. But I'd love to see sb. hosting a 24/7 server with Pak-FA vs Pak-FA with some R-33 and (limited) R-37, can be awesome fights in the mountains of caucasus! :) (We can plan an event for this weekend, I have a mission file already created)

Even when you turn on Avionics? (Shift+H)