BRM 90 still behaving like a Vikhr

Neuse

If they use Maverick flight model it won’t spin

So slight visual difference (not spinning, who cares you don't see it from cockpit anyway) vs totally incorrect simulation (beam riding).

I don't understand the reasoning

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MATRIC developer

Check out MATRIC and forget about keyboard shortcuts

I don't think they did it only because of spinning visual effects, at least I hope not. My guess is, they did it because Vikhr missile profile behaves more like a rocket than the Maverick one so it would be easy to implement since they are already coded to fire many from one pylon where as the mavs are more about one per pylon and glide for long distance setup.

Wild guess on my part because the idea of them doing it current way simply to make them spin is kind of absurd.

Current Hangar : A-10C II ¦ AJS-37 ¦ A/V-8B ¦ F-14A/B ¦ F/A-18C ¦ FC3 ¦ JF-17 ¦ Ka-50 ¦ Mi-8 ¦ M2000-C ¦ SA342 ¦ UH-1H

Other Modules : Combined Arms ¦ Persian Gulf

TRAINED - LEARNING - UNTOUCHED - ABANDONED

LGR will miss if the laser is moved whereas LGM won't AFAIK.

Laser Mavericks need a laser for targeting, but not tracking.

There is also the issue of firing a salvo.

I think ED need to add new weapons logic to the sim for them to be modeled accurately.

Motorola 68000 | 1 Mb | Debug port

"When performing a forced landing, fly the aircraft as far into the crash as possible." - Bob Hoover.

The JF-17 is not better than the F-16; it's different. It's how you fly that counts.

"An average aircraft with a skilled pilot, will out-perform the superior aircraft with an average pilot."