ED Forums - View Single Post - The JF-17 need skin section here aswell.
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2020, 07:12 AM   #7
Urbi

Quote:
I dunno why but I had to remove {"pilot helmet", 0, "pilot_helmet_norm", false};

As in model viewer the helmet was drawn with roughmet showing uppermost. Anyway got it to work for my mate so thanks
The possible entries to be changed for the textures of each model can be found in the ModelViewer by creating a model lua. Always name this with the name of the model. The entries are all possible "false" changes. You do not have to enter entries that you do not change and then remain "true". In the tab of the ModelViewer you will find the option "generate livery file" to create this model-lua. In this specific case you only have the texture for the entry {"pilot helmet", 0, "pilot_helmet", false}; changed, both other entries then stay away. In order to change the colors of bombs and records you have to search for the corresponding edm's and create your own model-lua. The entries for these changed textures also appear in the entry for the description.lua of the main model. The Model-lua`s are always just read-like.
Urbi is offline   Reply With Quote