Teamspeak and TARS

With such a great program like TARS out there Im amazed at how difficult it is to find a good setup guide on how to get started and integrate Teamspeak. Anyone have one? Anyone able to give me a play by play of how to set up TS and then TARS and how to use in DCS A-10?

When running the basic Teamspeak I cant get my PTT to work. It works in the test, but not on any of the channels. What key would you all recommend I bind to the PTT? Sometimes TS doesn't recognize my key bind.

Running TS v3.0.10.1 and TARS v 1.0.2 B4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In TS3 -

settings \ options \ hotkeys

There is a drop down selection window in the lower right corner just above the apply button. Try setting it to "keyboard & mouse only" if your PTT device is the keyboard.

See if that fixes your PTT issue.

I had that problem you need to make sure your profile for the hotkey is loaded and not the default loaded plus I think I had to activate apps in the options before mine would work as I have a console headset not a pc one but it still works.

Also remember which ever button you use as a hotkey will only work for TS when running it seems to disable the key for use unless its for TS PTT.

Edited by jay43

Eagles may soar high but weasel's don't get sucked into jet engines.

System Spec.

Monitors: Samsung 570DX & Rift CV1

Mobo: MSI Godlike gaming X-99A

CPU: Intel i7 5930K @ 3.50Ghz

RAM: 32gb

GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti VR Ready

Cooling: Predator 360

Power Supply: OCZ ZX Series 80 Plus Gold

Drives: Samsung SSD's 1tb, 500g plus others with OS Win10 64 bit

Ok, I've traced the problem to the TARS plugin.

I tried older versions of both TARS and TS all with the same results.

Everything works fine until I activate the TARS plugin in TS, then suddenly my PTT stops working, it's like its not registering any keystrokes when its activated. If I then disable the plugin and restart TS, everything works fine. There must be SOMETHING Im doing wrong since no one else is having this issue. Im running TARS 10.0.2.4, TS 3.0.10.1 and using Scroll Lock as my PTT. I tried the Keyboard & Mouse only drop down, and ensuring that my personal profile is activated. In my TS Plugin menu I've selected 3 options, AppScanner, ClientQuery, and TARS.

Any other ideas?

Edited by Beast

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Several of my squadmates are having this issue too. You are not alone. This has kept us from using past versions too. Sounds like a common issue so im hoping someone out there can offer a solution.