so Prowler said the 2000-5 will happen ?

Contact409

Younger guys with more open mind in the company too. :smartass:

Talking to a couple of guys working for Dassault, it looks like the "company's mind" hasn't really changed to be honest. They themselves complain about the situation and they find it annoying, even when working as employees.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
Will this type of aircraft have air-to-ground radar, anti-radiation missiles, targeting pods, long-range air-to-ground missiles?

No, that would be the 2 seat Mirage 2000D.

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

I was at an air show last week end.

I had the opportunity to seat in a Mirage 2000-5F of EC 1/2 and talk with the pilot.

First the size of the M-2000C cockpit in VR is spot on, and the pilot agreed with me.

I was surprised to learn that Mirage 2000-5F squadron is also using Razbam M-2000C module for training. They even use VR headset but he was unable to specify the model.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

• 6 months later...

Fantastic ! Really can't wait !! :thumbup:

Just a litle question : will it be a new module or will the M-2000C owners have access to 2000-5 ?!

Thanks for any information ;)

John "Kalon"

Edited by Kalonji

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

----------------------------------------

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D

Fantastic ! Really can't wait !! :thumbup:

Just a litle question : will it be a new module or will the M-2000C owners have access to 2000-5 ?!

Thanks for any information ;)

John "Kalon"

Razbam already said it will be a new module.

I hope for an upgrade license with a reduced price like the upcoming KA50 upgrade, because let's be honest, the 3D model and the flight model is exactly the same. Only difference is the avionics and cockpit.

I hope for an upgrade license with a reduced price like the upcoming KA50 upgrade, because let's be honest, the 3D model and the flight model is exactly the same. Only difference is the avionics and cockpit.

Sh*t... indeed yes it'll be a very similar plane, model and flight model speacking...

Like you I hope they'll do a little something for the M2000C owners !

Thanks a lot for your answer anyway :)

John "Kalon"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS : A-10C - KA-50 - FC3 - UH-1H - M-2000C - F-16C - F/A-18C Pilot in Border Zone Elite Group :D:D:D

I do not agree, the 2000-5 is a new plane, new radar, totally different avionics, new smart weapons, even different engine IIRC. For sure it will need tons of work so it should be a new module.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

I do not agree, the 2000-5 is a new plane, new radar, totally different avionics, new smart weapons, even different engine IIRC. For sure it will need tons of work so it should be a new module.

Enviado desde mi SM-G950F mediante Tapatalk

It has the same engine than all Mirage 2000 family : M53-P2

• Like 1

I don't care if they charge me full price even if I own the -C. I want the developper to thrive and offer us high quality/fidelity modules, they would deserve each penny for a -5 developped under the Armée de l'Air supervision.

However, let's not get our hopes too high. There has not been talks about the -5 for a very long time and even if Razbam said in October 2018 a Fox 3 Mirage would come, there's still a chance something might go wrong and the project be canceled.

We really need to manage our expectations here.

3rd Wing | 55th Black Alligators * BA-33

Εις ανηρ ουδεις ανηρ

They have to finish Mirage 2000C and AV-8B first. :smilewink:

Totally agree with you of course !!

John "Kalon"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 months later...
Any update on M2000-5? Is it dead or alive?

Since Rafale is probably not an option for now, would love to have another jet on pair with f16 f18 and jf17.

As dead as it can be.

Look for the typhoon instead, it will probably be out well before having any news on a 2000-5

We will see if Razbam will ever finish the M2000C first, as Zeus announced on discord that it's back in the queue :doh:. He is back working on the Harrier.

...as Zeus announced on discord that it's back in the queue :doh:

Man... The M2000C is one of my most loved planes in DCS (Just love the delta wingers). It pains me since some years, that I have to wait for each update so long :(

1000 flights, 1000 crashes - perfect record

Man... The M2000C is one of my most loved planes in DCS (Just love the delta wingers). It pains me since some years, that I have to wait for each update so long :(

We are a lot feeling the same :(

Hope came back the last few months as some old bugs were fixed and new features added. But unfortunately Zeus seems to be a bit lonely and is now focused back on the Harrier.

I guess we have to wait until focus switch back on the Mirage...

It's a shame, the Mirage would be such a great plane. It deserves completion, just because it is the first Razbam plane.

Hardware: Windows 11 64Bit, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, ASUS TUF Gaming X570-Pro Wifi II, 32 GB Ram 3600 MHz DDR4, TUF RTX 4080 OC, M.2 SSD ADATA SX8200 2TB, Meta Quest 2, ASUS TUF VG279QM Monitor, TM HOTAS Warthog , VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base mit TM Hornet Stick und Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedalen.

Deutscher Guide zu: Mirage 2000C, MiG-21bis, F5 Tiger II, Mi-8MTV2, F-14B Tomcat, AJS-37 Viggen und Fulgabwehrsysteme

• 3 weeks later...

Arrival of the M2000-5 on the market would just kill sales of the M2000-C. Razbam needs to make money out of the time they spent developping the -C. So I am afraid they won't kill it very soon. Unfortunately... I would kill for the -5.

Edited by shomke

F-16C, M2000C, Persian Gulf

Ryzen 5 3600, RX 5700 XT, 32GB ram, Odyssey HMD+, Home-made TrackHat, X56 Hotas.

Arrival of the M2000-5 on the market would just kill sales of the M2000-C. Razbam needs to make money out of the time they spent developping the -C. So I am afraid they won't kill it very soon. Unfortunately... I would kill for the -5.
Well, since the C has been out for three years I don't expect many people still not having it already. On the other hand a lot of people who already bought the C would buy the 5.

The point is the IMHO RAZBAM simply doesn't have enough staff to cover the development.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not happening for now, last time I heard about it Decoy told about ED fixing ground radar first. AdA wanting it for summer 2020 was unrealistic tbh. I don't see this module happening soon maybe in a few years.

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

• 7 months later...