Could you be more specific as to where i can find the base_mission &skipmission.bat? Also if i zoom in with satelite view in the Me i cant see that deck to place static obects. All i see is the carrier icon

Edited by oscar19681

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes of course : edit ongoing mission and if it works edit the base_mission in init folder then use skipmission.bat to generate a new mission with this new template ;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

There something strange going on. I edit ongoing mission and all is well Right? I fly the mission to try out my carrier setup? Works like a charm. So then i edit the base_ mission and set up the carrier? I then use skipmisson.bat to generate new mission. Soon as i fly the new mission? Carrier decks empty! So i go back in fhe editor expectig to find an empty carrier in the base_mission to right? Nope! Carrier still has the same setup i Made. How is that possible? The new skip mission is based on fhe Base_mission Right? But for Some reason i only get it to work in ongoing mission. Boy thats a lot of work to do with the setup i Made. Any idea what causes it to give me an empty carrier again? Doesnt make sence ar all. I checked the base_mission 3 times. Its all still there...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes of course : edit ongoing mission and if it works edit the base_mission in init folder then use skipmission.bat to generate a new mission with this new template ;)

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

There something strange going on. I edit ongoing mission and all is well Right? I fly the mission to try out my carrier setup? Works like a charm. So then i edit the base_ mission and set up the carrier? I then use skipmisson.bat to generate new mission. Soon as i fly the new mission? Carrier decks empty! So i go back in fhe editor expectig to find an empty carrier in the base_mission to right? Nope! Carrier still has the same setup i Made. How is that possible? The new skip mission is based on fhe Base_mission Right? But for Some reason i only get it to work in ongoing mission. Boy thats a lot of work to do with the setup i Made. Any idea what causes it to give me an empty carrier again? Doesnt make sense at all. I checked the base_mission 3 times. Its all still there...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

More strange behavure. When i edit ongoing mission by adding deck crew and static planes to the Carrier and start the mission from campaign? (Mission was allready generated before edit it) then my package is suddenly missing from the mission and i start in the map view because no player aircraft is generated i asume. I checked in the mission editor but the flight is still there allong with selected player option, and i didnt even touched anything exept for placing static objects in the carrier. The static objexts are there in game. But somehow for Some reason the package and players aircraft are not generated. Cant find then on the map either to force me in fhe cockpit from the map either.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I made a quick template on my base_mission.miz with some static planes on Stennis and when I reinitiate my campaign (with Firstmission.bat) ... it worked ! I had not time to see if static planes were problems for FA-18C on the deck ... I will see it later.

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

I'm still loading update (low connection :( ) so I must wait to test it but where did you find deck Crew ?

In the mod section there is a mod called us Navy deck crew mod. It comes with the f-18 top gun campaign also in the download section. It has all the deck crew shirt colours & tractors. You might one check it out.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well I made a quick template on my base_mission.miz with some static planes on Stennis and when I reinitiate my campaign (with Firstmission.bat) ... it worked ! I had not time to see if static planes were problems for FA-18C on the deck ... I will see it later.

Ah so you reinitiate with firstmission.bat? Ill give that a try myself then. See if it works

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In the mod section there is a mod called us Navy deck crew mod. It comes with the f-18 top gun campaign also in the download section. It has all the deck crew shirt colours & tractors. You might one check it out.

What happens if someone doesn't have this mod ? Will the mission work anyway ?

What happens if someone doesn't have this mod ? Will the mission work anyway ?

Yes mission works unless you placed the deck crew as static objects and someone dont have the deck crew mod.If you placed only the static planes on the deck it should work for the campaign. But with the mod the deck looks much more alive and i would recommend it for the DCE. Esspecially with current real life developments (Uss John C stennis currently being deployed to the persian gulf for the exact same reason on which the DCE f-18 gulf campaign is based and all). If you want i can send you the base_mission template for the DCE campaigns that are based on the Stennis.

20181206211341_1.thumb.jpg.256b56e2fa8bc2ac8c75515b505bf1a8.jpg

20181206211353_1.thumb.jpg.5e544dc917181a61a571c08d00a15152.jpg

20181206211547_1.thumb.jpg.5942f6fd47db704404688a203e3e00b7.jpg

20181206212255_1.thumb.jpg.1e3bdf9344bab29fd255d82016ee7030.jpg

20181206211736_1.thumb.jpg.910e021fd09ce364e72c66f2600b32dc.jpg

Edited by oscar19681

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mbot original Campaigns (Nevada) :

- Desert Tiger 76 : * Join a F-5E Tiger II of the 57th Fighter Weapon Wing at Nellis AFB, Nevada and participate in a 1976 offensive air war exercise against period Warsaw Pact air and ground threats.

- Desert Fishbed 76 : * Fly the MiG-21bis interceptor for the Warsaw Pact in a 1976 simulated air war exercise in Nevada.

- F-5E Dynamic Campaign : Wild Weasel : * Join the F-5E Tiger II of the 64th Fighter Weapons Squadron at Nellis AFB, Nevada and participate in a 1976 combat exercise to train Wild Weasel anti-SAM tactics in the Nellis Air Force Range.

Mine (CEF) Campaigns (Nevada and Caucasus) :

- Desert Mirage 1986 : ** a M-2000C Mod for Mbot Desert Tiger 76 campaign (Nevada)

- Mirage over Persian Gulf : *** M-2000C campaign over Persian Gulf

- Hornet over Persian Gulf : *** F/A-18C Hornet campaign over Persian Gulf (CVN-74 Stennis) new version (V3)

FALCAW F/A-18C Campaigns :

- Desert FA-18 86 **: F/A-18C conversion for Desert Mirage 86.

- FA18 over Caucasus-Multirole **: F/A-18C conversion for Mirage over Caucasus-Multirole.

Gents,

I just would like to say a word of gratitude for all those Authors whose efforts to make it happen all these missions is enormous. Although I like MP a lot, to fly the DCE campaigns helps a lot to practice and to have fun all by myself (not the kinky way) :D

Thank you very much, gentlemen, you make the lives of us, simple mortal users, much more fun with DCS.

I hope you all the best,

Your humble servant and grateful admirer, :thumbup:

Sydy

Yes mission works unless you placed the deck crew as static objects and someone dont have the deck crew mod.If you placed only the static planes on the deck it should work for the campaign. But with the mod the deck looks much more alive and i would recommend it for the DCE. Esspecially with current real life developments (Uss John C stennis currently being deployed to the persian gulf for the exact same reason on which the DCE f-18 gulf campaign is based and all). If you want i can send you the base_mission template for the DCE campaigns that are based on the Stennis.

I think I will propose 2 versions of this campaign : one with static planes only and one with deck crew mod. So it would really be nice to you to send me your beautiful template :thumbup:

I've not tested yet but with 4 Hornets are you really sure there's no problem with taxi ?

My next version will include new MavF of course :)

I think I will propose 2 versions of this campaign : one with static planes only and one with deck crew mod. So it would really be nice to you to send me your beautiful template :thumbup:

I've not tested yet but with 4 Hornets are you really sure there's no problem with taxi ?

My next version will include new MavF of course :)

I havent had the chance to find that out because my wingman allways gets killed. But i did run into another strange problem with the DCE campaign. Sometimes it generates missions without player. But when i check in the mission editor? The flight package is there with player selected. So i have to skip these missions since i start in the map view with my flight missing. Ill try and reinstall the dce to see what happens. Maybe it has something to do with 4 flight package & the static objects on the carrier because when given a 2 x flight package it seems to work just fine. Might have to adjust the carrier static setup.

Edited by oscar19681

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

After some tests, avoid absolutely to put static planes near the front right elevators ! It delays FA-18C appearance ...

Haha Lol i think we figured it out at the same time. But yes, front Right elevators need to stay clear of any static aircraft. Also i did Some testing with Ai. Seems it only had problems with 2 other parked Ai planes from my 4 ship package that allready landed back on the carrier. But it seems the problem would also present itself without any static objects at all. But i made a new Setup for the carrier that seems to work. Did 3 or 4 campaign mission with the DCE and it hasent given me any problems so i think this can be used as a final setup for the carrier.

20181207203655_1.thumb.jpg.fb1ed8e6118bb149ea60cb57505b6a6f.jpg

20181207214021_1.thumb.jpg.15aade5159767b07fbb480fed89499ea.jpg

20181207204053_1.thumb.jpg.58d987f10b9d8ce5dfd70aab4f04d514.jpg

20181207203627_1.thumb.jpg.8aa375822162a5603db8718007506eea.jpg

Edited by oscar19681

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

New version for Hornet over Persian Gulf (v4) : AGM-65F and some static planes on Stennis (thx to oscar19681 :thumbup: )

As soon as oscar19681 had sent me it's template I will add a deck crew mod version :)

Lovely! Thanks!

Edit: Must flew the first mission and the MavF locks so much easier. Nice add to Stennis. Wingmen are dumb as hell, two fomthe ejected and none attacked when commanded “Engage Mission and Rejoin”.

Now I found the TACAN and ICLS frequencies... I didn’t pay attention on vs3.

Btw, do you guys plan to add Navy Crew Mod to it?

Tks a lot!

Sydy

Edited by Sydy

New version for Hornet over Persian Gulf (v4) : AGM-65F and some static planes on Stennis (thx to oscar19681 :thumbup: )

As soon as oscar19681 had sent me it's template I will add a deck crew mod version :)

Just tell me where to send the deck crew template and ill send it to tomorrow afternoon local time

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lovely! Thanks!

Edit: Must flew the first mission and the MavF locks so much easier. Nice add to Stennis. Wingmen are dumb as hell, two fomthe ejected and none attacked when commanded “Engage Mission and Rejoin”.

Now I found the TACAN and ICLS frequencies... I didn’t pay attention on vs3.

Btw, do you guys plan to add Navy Crew Mod to it?

Tks a lot!

Sydy

Yes since the deck crew on the carrier requires the Us Navy deck crew mod (i posted Some carrier pics with deck crew on page 17 of this thread

Edited by oscar19681

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes since the deck crew on the carrier requires the Us Navy deck crew mod (i posted Some carrier pics with deck crew on page 17 of this thread

Hi Oscar,

I saw that and It is amazing. The US NAVY Crew mod pass I.C. and looks pretty fancy.

I flew the second mission on v4 of the Hornet Over PG and the wingman did not engage the mission. Pretty weird...

I'd love to get a v5 with that Deck Crew mod.

Congratulations to you both.

All the best,

Sydy