[REPORTED]Found cause of broken CCIP

Ziptie

Attached is the track file that shows the exact problem with the CCIP. Some are saying it is related to the TGP - but it is not.

It is purely related to WYPTDSG. Quick track shows this. Tested all other variations and successfully dropped bombs. Hopefully this helps - I see that many other threads are being closed - but want to get this fixed so doing the best I can to isolate it.

Cheers,

Don

CCIP fails after WYPTDSG.trk

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

And for the record - this was tested using the "Strike Fighter" mission, included with the Hornet via ED in "Instant Mission" menu. No mods, all stock install.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Strange that Nineline could only reproduce it with TPOD points but bot with any other designation methods. As i have seen, you saw this thread already

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=253304

Indeed, saw that one as well. Not sure how the TGP points got into the mix, as personally that hasn’t been a contributing factor (for me) in terms of the new broken stuff. Simply just the WYPTDSG seems to be the culprit. No idea in terms of the coding/programming stuff, just the action inside the aircraft.

Cheers,

Don

• ED Team

Hi,

I can not reproduce, CCIP works fine for me, even after switching from WPDSG and auto back to CCIP.

Can you try this mission and add a track replay again

waypoint 1 is kobeleti cross and a target is set on the ground.

Airstart MK-84

F18wpdsgmk84.miz

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Interesting. I will do further testing on this later this day as well

Edit: Tried it with several methods of target designation, including WPDSGT, and via making HUD as SOI and designating the target via HUD. In both cases the bomb was not released.

Please see attached track. It seems that it is indeed the case that it is not TPOD related but the issue affects all designation methods.

PS: @BIGNEWY i did not take you file, saw it too late.

AUTO_CCIP_bug.trk

Edited by Moafuleum

Hi,

I can not reproduce, CCIP works fine for me, even after switching from WPDSG and auto back to CCIP.

Can you try this mission and add a track replay again

waypoint 1 is kobeleti cross and a target is set on the ground.

Airstart MK-84

If I am able to fly tomorrow, definitely will try the link you included. Tried it 5 times and replicated every single time. Not sure why it didn’t replicate for you but will try yours and see.

The one I did is included from ED, the Strike Fighter instant action, Persian Gulf.

Will let you know tomorrow if I get the chance to fly.

Cheers,

Don

• ED Team

Thank you both,

Just to be sure you have the latest update including the hot fix from Monday?

Current openbeta is 2.5.5.38140

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Reproduced and reported,

thank you all for the reports