[REPORTED] LIGHT GLARE 2.5.6 :(

Akiazusa

Yep! Seems like cockpit lights, white and red are not working well at all (especially the red as you show in the screenshot Akiazusa.

The "glare" in the glass can be removed, almost completely, editing the texture alpha and making it completely black (of course, this removes any dust or opacity detail information....) Still, the gun sight is blown up and very washed out and interior lighting would be nicer if it was a lot less bright with lights on in night conditions.

I hope this gets the attention of the devs for the upcoming hotfixes.

2Xeu4dt.jpg

Seems ok with the lights off - that was me leaning forwards to take a screenshot & losing eyeline down the sight - and to be fair the internal cockpit lights on this have been a bit mad for ages. I mean, who needs NVGs when you can just turn the cockpit lights on...

kaAngF4.jpg

That was a previous version, obviously.

One of the devs flies this thing almost exclusively, it's a pity he's not anything to do with developing it.

Most Wanted: the angry Naval Lynx | Seafire | Buccaneer | Hawker Hunter | Hawker Tempest/Sea Fury | Su-17/22 | rough strip rearming / construction

Hi all I have reported the light glare

thanks

Great!!!

Little question about Mi-8 development:

Is planed, for a near future (this year), any PBR or Normal update/implementation for Mi-8 model and Cockpit?

I think the Mi-8 external and cockpit models are still, after all these years, hanging on very well (top quality IMO). But her shading is quite behind from the "New Standards" for example, the amazing texture work in the Hornet.

I say this because I am planing to do some PBR cockpit (as I did for Exterior Model) and would like to know if is better to wait for a possible update (new model or normal map support) or in the other hand the mod could be "welcome" if no updates are planed so far.

Thanks for the feedback :].

Maybe in 2D the Hip cockpit feel top quality, but in VR feels old. ED is selling the module at normal price, so if I bought it today I will be extremely dissapointed. The module is suffering lightning problems for ages, and as everything is getting old over time.

I hope ED takes the path of A-10 and KA-50, a brand new cockpit, and a dlc for a new variant like the Mi-8TVK with ATGM.

• 3 months later...