GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Yes, will be overlapped, but shuld be felt fine, since the motors will be on the chair.

Thanks for your answer. I saw that there is no "landing" effect for the gazelle, unlike other helos ?

Is G effect working for the gazelle ?

I saw that there is 2 range for engine/rotor effect. Does it mean that there is only one effect for all frequency of the range, of that the effect vary with 2 different manner regarding the rotor/engine frequency ?

P8700K @4.8 GHz, 3080ti, 32 GB RAM, HP reverb Pro.

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

I'm not ready to answer regarding the Gazelle, since I have been focusing on other SimShaker project. Let's wait until Olaf (f4l0) will be available.

I saw that there is 2 range for engine/rotor effect. Does it mean that there is only one effect for all frequency of the range, of that the effect vary with 2 different manner regarding the rotor/engine frequency ?

I don't quite understand the question. I'm sorry.

Those are 2 different FXs, you can enable both or only one of them. The first of them highly depends on RPM, the second - doesn't depend.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't quite understand the question. I'm sorry.

Those are 2 different FXs, you can enable both or only one of them. The first of them highly depends on RPM, the second - doesn't depend.

My question was not clear, but your answer is right.

In a general manner, are the G effect working yet ?

I spend my time making 3dmigoto VR mods for BoS and DCS instead of flying, see https://www.patreon.com/lefuneste

Hi Andre, I have received my jetseat yesterday. Used it now for a couple of hours and i'm really impressed. The effects really adds to the immersion especially in VR. When flying the Huey you can really feel which door gunner is being active for example.

Win10-X64, I5,-8600K oc-4,8Ghz, 16GB DDR4, MSI RTX 2080ti, HOTAS Warthog, MFG crosswind pedals, KW-908 Jetseat , HTC Vive with lens mod.

Hi Andre,

Do you have any news as to when you will be able to include the Spitfire Mk IX as an update?

Happy landings,

Talisman

I'm working on it, should be in the next SSA beta. More information can be found here: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028

Merry Christmas to you as well Andre. And thank you for all your and f4IO's contributions to our "addiction". Peace on Earth!!

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Have a nice vacation :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

_____________Semper paratus, In hoc signo vinces________________

PC: Intel i7-8700K (4.9 GHz), Aorus Ultra Gaming Z370 MB, Gigabyte RTX 3080, 32 GB DDR3 (3,2 GHz), Samsung EVO 860 M.2 500 GB SSD + Samsung 960 M.2 250 GB SSD Gaming: Virpil T-50 CM2, TM WH Throttle, Crosswind pedals, HP Reverb

I just tested my Jestseat today, and wow, it works as intended...

It really adds a lot for the gazelle, even with defaults settings.

I tested it fastly with other planes, it is really good...

But I have a stupid questions...

Is the "sound module" working with the Gametrix using USB connexion or do I have to plug the Jetseat to an audio output ? If yes, as I am using an USB headset, can I keep it "as is" for standard sound output of DCS and for micro recording and plug the JetSeat to my Motherboard integrated Realtek chip jack output ?

Are the sound module effects better than standard ones ?

Edited by lefuneste01

I once had to reinstal firmware and Andre pointed me to Tip 3 on the tips and tricks page, this is now removed and I have need to try the firmware reload again. Can anyone help while Andre is on holiday?

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]