Disable Su-25T Shkval in cockpit?

I am using 2 external monitors for mfcds and have already disabled the cockpit views of these items in every other jet, but the 25t still duplicates the shkval. Anyone know what lua this is hidden in or if it's even possible?

John; Could you try this:

Find the Viewporthandling.lua in "..\DCS World\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Commond\Cockpit\"

Go to the line #31

You'll see;

purposes 				 = {render_purpose.GENERAL,

Change to;

purposes 				 = { -- render_purpose.GENERAL,

If it won't work, you can take back.

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

John; Could you try this:

Find the Viewporthandling.lua in "..\DCS World\Scripts\Aircrafts\_Commond\Cockpit\"

Go to the line #31

You'll see;

purposes 				 = {render_purpose.GENERAL,

Change to;

purposes 				 = { -- render_purpose.GENERAL,

If it won't work, you can take back.

That's where I started. Works great for all aircraft except for the 25T. Must be hard coded or something?

I've made that change manually, and I've also used ICEMAKER's great program, but nothing seems to work.

Thanks though.

Hmm. Sorry.

Actually I didn't even know that we can export Su-25T's Shkval to another monitor.

May be it's already unable to export... :(

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 2 years later...

Sorry to revive an old thread. I would like to accomplish the same thing as the OP.

Anyone ever get this to work?

Editing the Viewporthandling.lua works well for the other aircraft, but not the Su25T. I'm mainly interested in gaining the 10-20 fps or so from disabling the Shkval