Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

Should I bring back the dynamic mission some time soon? It's just BlueFlag, where you need to capture airbases and FARP's using helicopters to drop troops for that purpose. Helis can also deploy a good number of different ground vehicles as well. The mission would restart every 6 hours and all data will be saved, until a coalition has all airbases and FARP's.

Let me know, yes or no.

YES, PLEASE!!!

Enviado de meu Moto G (5) Plus usando o Tapatalk

Well, that's something different then. I was talking about enemies strafing you on the ground. That is ok. On the other hand, teamkilling results in banning. Let me know when I'm on the server.
He could have also told you that we were level in parallel course on the same taxiway and it was him to hit me. When he even blamed me I shrugged him off...

Thinking of it I'm sorry I probably deleted the track file (could be used as evidence LOL)

Edited by Truthkeeper

He could have also told you that we were level in parallel course on the same taxiway and it was him to hit me. When he even blamed me I shrugged him off...

Thinking of it I'm sorry I probably deleted the track file (could be used as evidence LOL)

Except we weren't parallel. You came up from behind and your wing hit mine, causing me to swerve into you. This is why you keep your distance when taxiing!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Except we weren't parallel. You came up from behind and your wing hit mine, causing me to swerve into you. This is why you keep your distance when taxiing!

Look. It seems you have your own opinion of what happened and I have mine. Anyway this topic is not here for arguments. So I won't spend any more words on the issue. Have a nice day.
Edited by Truthkeeper

+1 for the dynamic mission!

All the others are great as well, so you might want to think about a senseful rotation schedule, like e.g. 2 days dynamic, 2 days static missions in rotation...

Not exactly 2 days, but the idea is to have the dynamic mission running for a while (could be days or 1-2 weeks) until a coalition wins, then go back to the missions for 4-8 weeks, and so on.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

With a dynamic mission it is worth trying, and further it will be visible well or it has badly turned out...

:)

Well, I did have the dynamic mission running for 6-7 weeks some months ago, but the average number of online players was 4-6 at a time. Maybe because the Hornet was released back then and everyone was going wacko (some still :smilewink:).

I'll put the dynamic mission online some time soon. The full briefing will be on the first page of this thread.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Page 18

The A-4 for sure. We'll see about the F-14. And if, then only in very limited numbers; 4 at most, and only when the MiG-23 arrives. Otherwise I'd end up having all/most modules and the MiG-21 and the F-5 would perish. Never will I let these two legendary airplanes, especially the MiG-21 suffer.

The F-4 will be added; 4-6 slots most.

Hi Alpenwolf,

would it be possible that you enable kill notifications please, a lot of people on the server talk about it. It would be good to know who killed me with which weapon and its also a bit easier to identify friendly fire kills.

Thanks in advance!

Specs:WIN10, I7-4790K, ASUS RANGER VII, 16GB G.Skill DDR3, GEFORCE 1080, NVME SSD, SSD, VIRPIL T-50 THROTTLE, K-51 COLLECTIVE, MS FFB2 (CH COMBATSTICK MOD), MFG CROSSWINDS, JETPAD, RIFT S

Modules:A10C, AH-64D, AJS-37, AV8B, BF109K4, CA, F/A18C, F14, F5EII, F86F, FC3, FW190A8, FW190D9, KA50, L39, M2000C, MI8TV2, MI24P, MIG15BIS, MIG19P, MIG21BIS, MIRAGE F1, P51D, SA342, SPITFIRE, UH1H, NORMANDY, PERSIAN GULF, CHANNEL, SYRIA

Thrustmaster TWCS Afterburner Detent
https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=223776

My Frankenwinder ffb2 stick

Hi Alpenwolf,

would it be possible that you enable kill notifications please, a lot of people on the server talk about it. It would be good to know who killed me with which weapon and its also a bit easier to identify friendly fire kills.

Thanks in advance!

Actually, you're the first one to mention it. No-Kills-Messages forces pilots, especially strikers to come around and make sure they've got the kill. just like in real life. That adds yet another realistic aspect to it.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Can we assume that the BK90 will be disabled now that it works?

Good point. will do.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments