DELETE PLEASE MODS

I love you videos JAR . Keep up the great work and take no notice of the guy who seems to have had a massive input into the community and forum with his 56 posts in 9 years lol...

Cheers

Thank you very much Tricky!

We didn't spoil the best bits of the combat movie, I really can't wait til everyone sees it...it's crazy!

DCS: Iron Eagle...

Still better production than the Wing Commander movie...

Really looking forward to the full release, Jar!

Do you use VR? Do you feel sad when you are just a dismbodied set of eyes floating in the cockpit? Check out my list of paid aircraft modules that support the visible virtual pilot body:

Thanks Hunter, I realise how old I am when some words that were barely used when I was young are suddenly popular memes and such :)

Thanks Nineline!

It’s been an incredible amount of work but I think it’s worth it, I love it so I just hope there a few out there that think it’s good as well!

Lol this looks INCREDIBLE!!! I can’t wait to see it! :D

Pay no attention to the haters mate and just keep doing what you’re doing, I and loads of others really enjoy watching your content.

Sadly our hobby is full of ‘experts’ that hide behind a keyboard and talk a big game but have no online presence or videos to show their skills to back up their big mouths. :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Yeah! Haha, man, great job! More of these please! Laughed my ass off. :D :D`

"Uh-oh" :music_whistling:

edit: Watched twice now. This is freaking awesome mate! Haha

Edited by dawgie79

Loved it, laughed and laughed, well done to the Stingers boys Jar and Co. Good stuff !

Regards

DL available skins here:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/?CREATED_BY=Strut

Pictures of my Skins here: https://imgur.com/a/bOQyQqW

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64bit, Intel® Core i7-5820K CPU OC @ 4.50GHz x6, X99A GAMING PRO CARBON, MSI RTX 2080 TI GAMING X TRIO 11Gb, 32GB DDR4 RAM, SSD 960 EVO250GB, SSD 850 EVO 500GB, JetSeat, MFG Crosswind Pedals, VPC Mongoose T-50, TMWH, DSD ButtonBox, Pimax 5k XR/BE