Getting tired

Brigg

No, someone else will have to do that test.

I don't own the 109.

I put up a video soon, showing what I saw in the Anton

Ok, I experienced like you say in the Anton, the Dora was very bad with hits every time resulting in the vibration.

The 109 is so bad that the g force of the vibrations can cause black out.

I hope this gets patched quickly.

Also in the dora everytime you go through shutdown whilst having the vibration bug the gear collapses as soon as you put the throttle to shut off. 3 times landed with the bug and it happened everytime

It's clearly not a permanent thing for one side only.

If it is part of the DM work, then I'd expect the allied aircraft to get it too, in due course.

If it's not supposed to be there, then I'd expect it to be removed in due course.

The borderline conspiracy-theories get tiresome.

i didnt say its permanent, its just like that at the moment and i sure as hell didnt blame ED for doing it on purpose.

do any allied planes have similar issues as for now? if so i wouldnt like it either.

if u read what i quoted u should have understood that i am in no manner pointing towards any conspiracy theory at all.

it could be that you are watching too much tv.

just found this from nineline:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=4346030&postcount=6

Edited by rogonaut

On a more positive note, yesterday I've had a correct track replay for the very first time in Anton (including startup, taxi and takeoff). Either it was a one-off miracle, or they've fixed something in latest OB to make Anton tracks reliable :D.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

On a more positive note, yesterday I've had a correct track replay for the very first time in Anton (including startup, taxi and takeoff). Either it was a one-off miracle, or they've fixed something in latest OB to make Anton tracks reliable :D.
That is huge.. I'll try with other modules.

Sent from my Redmi 5 using Tapatalk

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

Ok, I experienced like you say in the Anton, the Dora was very bad with hits every time resulting in the vibration.

The 109 is so bad that the g force of the vibrations can cause black out.

I hope this gets patched quickly.

Its a very hungry thing! Its happen many times!

using all ammo on them

what are you people aiming at?

No idea, since the K4's guns actually seem pretty effective. Not me flying in this clip though.

Edited by msalama

The DCS Mi-8MTV2. The best aviational BBW experience you could ever dream of.

Amen to that. Let’s hope it’s fixed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I allowed my Anton to take quite a few hits and I did not get the Parkinson syndrome any more.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

I don't know one way or the other as I'm pretty new to the WWII stuff in DCS, but I do notice that I'll get dozens of "Damage to..." stream across when I hit them multiple times and it doesn't seem to effect them (AI planes), but if they basically get a single small burst on me my plane is un-flyable.

I'm ok with a single burts taking me down, but shouldn't it do the same to them.

I don't know if there was another variable at play last night since the update or it was just my altitude and conditions different, but I've flown the p-51 a lot in the last few weeks very well until last night which during the challenge campaign to shoot 2 aircraft down I could barely pull on the sticks in any direction at almost any speed without the plane wanting to spin out of control or osscilate strangely... couldn't do a barrell roll or any manouvers. It was very frustrating. I havn't had this (other than extreme manouvers I realize it does this) in any of the other times I flew it.

Modules: Persian Gulf | Normandy | Channel | Nevada | Supercarrier | WWII Assets | FC3 | Spitfire | P-51D | P-47D | F-86F | L-39 | AV-8B | F-16C | F/A-18C | A-10C | F-14B | A-4E-C | BS2

System: X570 AMD-3900X | 32GB DDR4 3000 | 2TB Gen 4x4 5GB/s NVME | Dual 1070 TI | 4k 32" Samsung