2.5 Compatibility

Hello,

Will the campaigns be compatible with DCS 2.5 once it comes out? I have almost all MFM campaigns bought but reluctant to play them in 1.5.

Should we expect them to be mostly bug free?

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

Dont expect them bug free. If you do find a bug, report it. Dont expect the bug to be fixed in a day.

The lower your expectations, the bigger the chance you will be satisfied and happy with the product. This is not a console game. It will have rough edges and things rattling under the hood. Be a PC gamer, roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty :D

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

You can be a pc gamer and want to enjoy bug free games. The two can go together. When I buy something be it on PC or anything else, I expect to be able to use it properly. I think it's the minimum for any paid product.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

oh no, au contraire. Such expecteations of something as complex and chaotic in nature as a simulation game can only lead to disapointment! It is a product of men, and man is but an imperfect being, therefore his products are by logical neccesity imperfect as well. This goes for cars and baguettes as well lol. Perfection is only a divine accident if it ever happens.

I5 9600KF, 32GB, 3080ti, G2, PointCTRL

There is definitely some truth in what you say. There will always be bugs and we have to accept it. What I meant though is that we shouldn't take it as a reason to not ask for a minimum. The missions must be playable and there can be small glitches but if the thing becomes straight unplayable then it's simply unacceptable and should be fixed asap.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

Great news, Sabre! I've been saving the enjoyment of the campaigns for 2.5! Good to know they are getting the testing and fixes!

My controls & seat

Main controls: , BRD-N v4 Flightstick (Kreml C5 controller), TM Warthog Throttle (Kreml F3 controller), BRD-F2 Restyling Bf-109 Pedals w. damper, TrackIR5, Gametrix KW-908 (integrated into RAV4 seat)

Stick grips:

Thrustmaster Warthog

Thrustmaster Cougar (x2)

Thrustmaster F-16 FLCS

BRD KG13

Standby controls:

BRD-M2 Mi-8 Pedals (Ruddermaster controller)

BRD-N v3 Flightstick w. exch. grip upgrade (Kreml C5 controller)

Thrustmaster Cougar Throttle

Pilot seat

Just found a Bug in mission 2....The trigger does not work after takeoff. I flew 30 miles out with nothing. I tried to make a turn and failed the mission for being off course.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

Not sure why it didn't work on your system. We just retested both the practice mission and campaign mission and had no problems.

Make sure you see the new Mission Success Criteria section at the end of the briefing - we added that for the 2.5 missions.

Please report back if you continue to have issues and we can investigate.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

I did the second mission again and it worked properly. The 4th mission gave me a mission success after my missed approach while climbing to Angels 7.

PC: ASROCK Z370 Gaming K6 | Intel i7 8700K | GeForce 2080TI | 32GB GeSkill 3200 RAM | GeForce 2080TI | 500GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 | 1TB Samsung 860 EVO M.2

FLIGHT STUFF: Rift S | Warthog Base | Virpil Base | Hornet Grip | A-10 Grip | Cougar Grip | Virpil F-14 Grip | Cougar MFD's | A-10C UFC | Saitek Flight Panels | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• 1 month later...
I did the second mission again and it worked properly. The 4th mission gave me a mission success after my missed approach while climbing to Angels 7.

happend for me aswell...flight finished midair after the touch and go

happend for me aswell...flight finished midair after the touch and go

Good news! We found the bug that was impacting BFT04 and it also appears in BFT09.

We have a fix and will be submitting it to ED for the next patch update.

Thanks to all that reported it!

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Just want to report back it wasn´t fixed in the last update. Did mission 9 yesterday and got my rating after the go around and onother rating before the 2nd landing?! but no rating after landing and shut down. Mission was still finished this way.

Hi,

I'm flying the training missions that are delivered with the game and until last patch everything worked well but now suddenly nothing is happening when I start the mission, no voice telling me what is expected. Like the begin trigger is missing. Somebody else has the same problem?

Best, Marcel

• 1 month later...

Am I the only experiencing that the training missions do not work (like described above the instructions just do not begin)? Still not working for me in 2.5.1 Beta, the campaign itself and other missions do work.

Best, Marcel