Why No MiG-19 Skins?

MGM

I'm no skin artist, and I readily admit that I am dependent on those more talented at creating skins than myself.

That being said, why has no one made any new skins for the MiG-19, now that the paint kit has been out for a while?

It seems to me that there are a lot of great skins waiting to be made for this bird. The MiG-19 is an underserved module for the DCS skinning community.:(

Ah yes, i see it was back in novmber. Hopefully we will see more skins soon.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

I have no time to create any. I was hoping someone else would make a few. But the MiG-19S has a lot more interesting liveries then the version we have now.

Totally agree with Mainstay.......the MiG-19S will bring a lot more interest,the MiG-19P is a little baron when it comes to skin interest.

Chillblast Fusion Cirrus 2 FS Pc/Intel Core i7-7700K Kaby Lake CPU/Gigabyte Nvidia GTX 1070 G1 8GB/Seagate 2TB FireCuda SSHD/16GB DDR4 2133MHz Memory/Asus STRIX Z270F Gaming Motherboard/Corsair Hydro Series H80i GT Liquid Cooler/TM Warthog with MFG 10cm Extension/WINWING Orion Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition)/TrackiR5/Windows 11 Home