M-2000C Mid-life Overhaul

Zeus67

Can't wait to buy this sexy module once the new cockpit upgrade is out! :clap_2:

Edited by frosen

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz | Gigabyte Aorus Geforce GTX 1080 Ti | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 2400 MHz (2800 OC) | Asus Strix Z270E Gaming | Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD 1 TB | Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD 500 GB | WD NAS Red 2TB SATA3 | Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H80i v2 | Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog | Saitek PRO rudder pedals | Valve Index

Hello,

I'm now writing much but I found important to share the planned activities for the M-2000C

(As I have done in other project phases) that I just shared on Discord:

1. Finish the green box radio

2. Implement the new CM

3. Grab all the reported bugs (on channels and pm, AdA, Discord,Forum, Facebook...) and merge with my buglist.

4. Fly to Orange and/or DCS sessions to verify some of them and the new cockpit with pilots and simulator.

5. Release new cockpit with high priority bugfix. 6. More bugfix and release in OB/Stable

For you that appreciate to see some progress, here CH/Freq selection on the new readio (mouse cursor not recorded).

Thank you very much for sharing !

This is encouraging news.

Step one is almost completed.

Requires some little refinement but this week I'll move on the new CM box.

Enjoy a flight in flight radio tests :-D

This video show frequency enter, contact tower, channel change and radio configuration menu.

Step one is almost completed.

Requires some little refinement but this week I'll move on the new CM box.

Enjoy a flight in flight radio tests :-D

This video show frequency enter, contact tower, channel change and radio configuration menu.

This may sounds like silly questions but :

What kind of new functionalities the new CM box will add ?

Will we be able to use more than 2 radios in the future ?

Thank you for sharing your WIP. :)

You can adjust button light intensity with the “VOYANTS” knob on cockpit light control panel on the right side.

JoJo - Wow what an idiot I was. I had been adjusting that, but I was adjusting it based on the larger warning lights, not realizing that the much smaller PCA text was impacted. So glad I posted my question, even more glad you answered.

I deleted my post.

I had been major league frustrated at this. Turned out it was just me!

Thanks!

I feel a "slight" thrill of anticipation about the upcoming Mid-Life-Overhaul already :thumbup: .

The Chasseur is such a beauty (the most beautiful plane in DCS for my taste), it needs the best dresses someone can gift to this bird.

The new clothes for the pit look very promising :thumbup:.

Razbam's Mirage Mid-Life-Overhaul is the most awaited DCS update after many years for me personally.

Yep, Elwood is doing a fantastic job on the Mirage. For what I could witness when passing by their Discord, he's pretty active too and interact with the community when available.

There are only two types of aircraft, fighters and targets. - Major Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson, USMC

• 1 month later...

Hi, i wanted to know.

Do it's planned that the Mirage receive some new exterior HD textures (and maybe 3D model) ?

The new cockpit is so great (and thanks !), but now, the Mirage look old and "low" def texturing compared to others planes.

Thanks ;)

Hi, i wanted to know.

Do it's planned that the Mirage receive some new exterior HD textures (and maybe 3D model) ?

The new cockpit is so great (and thanks !), but now, the Mirage look old and "low" def texturing compared to others planes.

Thanks ;)

This is to be to be confirmed, it's a massive undertaking for the texture team.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Water cooled i9-9900K | Maximus Code XI MB | RTX3090  | 64GB | HP Reverb G2 

New VR 3d scan of Mirage 2000C Pilot in-progress.

73498047_2504182049668418_8809162062228881408_o.png?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQl2srZ3ec7w0e-V4d6DOnymx6goHcEjOfLd9e0aU778iTLrWPrrQovTXOssV734cvcObWgh2DFX92nZTbbSXZG3&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5a37ee683d4363d8006a25d32b5fb729&oe=5E5D97E7

Will this be making the next OB update?

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

This is to be to be confirmed, it's a massive undertaking for the texture team.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thank you for your answer Decoy !

I wait and see. And whatever, thank you for all your work already done to your modules :)

---

Texture are good enough for the M2000C, they can focus on texturing the 2000-5F instead :D

You right ! :)

After, even if they are not exactly the same, the 2000C and the 2000-5 are very similar (in exterior).

Work on one can serv both of them.

• 1 month later...