DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have all three panels Switch (PZ55), Radio (PZ69) and Multi (PZ70). Basicly its working, I found profiles and load them.

Lastly I bought Multi Panel. And I'm not sure if LCD is working, how can I check it in game or in DCSFlightPanel. I'm asking because original tools from Logitech for panels which check all LEDs, switches, etc. For radio all digits passing from right to left but for Multi Panel it just make LCD a little bit bright but no any digits.... how to force LCD to show some digits or letters in both rows

Please help me, only few days left to return it to shop without paying....

Take a look my mods :joystick: 

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

@emc -- In order to see if the displays are working on the Multi Panel, you have to configure them with DCS-BIOS commands. Please refer to the video tutorials listed in the first post on this thread. The second tutorial explains how to use DCS-BIOS commands.

Paul

And also emc, the multi panel is using a bit more power than the others and sometimes, windows 10 is automatically setting the USB ports in energy saving mode that disabling the display. So you have to make sure this power saving mode is disabled for your multi panel.

Which can be done via DCSFP.

Which can be done via DCSFP.

Can you tell how?

dcs_footer500.jpg

CPU: i7 7700 | GPU: GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5 | Motherboard: ASUSTeK PRIME B250M-A | RAM: 2x16GB DDR4-2400 | Output: Kingston HyperX Cloud II | Edifier C2XD 2.1 | Controlls: Saitek X-56 Rhino | Saitek Flight Rudder Pedals | Saitek Multi/Radio/Switch Panels | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Elgato Stream Deck XL | OpenTrack with LaserClip | VoiceAttack with VAICOM Pro plugin

Hi folks, how do I find the correct path for my DCS-Bios json folder location?

Thank you. Looking forward to using this program!

i9-9900K 3.6(Running at 5.0 GHZ) 32GB Memory

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

VKB Gunfighter 2 extended/TM Pedals/TM Warthog throttles.

Hi folks, how do I find the correct path for my DCS-Bios json folder location?

<user-folder>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\doc\json

dcs_footer500.jpg

@ emc : this is under Options/USB Power management. (you need to run Flightpanels for this a admin)

thx... I will check later btw I return (it was last day 14 after buy, without question or any cause) multi panel I waiting for new, see what happend

dcs_footer500.jpg

indeed i had faulty unit, after replace it is working. BTW when I run DCSFilightPanels as admin and try disable power saving still got message I need admin right to do that, it is normal. After that other window appear to plug out and in all saitek devices.

dcs_footer500.jpg

yes i hab the same message in that window on the bottom it writes that x of y devices are changed/Powersave off)

short: its all fine and your devices should now work without any problems. (from the windows side ;) )

Thanks got it! Works great. Does anyone make a hook handle to replace the gear handle on a pz55?

i9-9900K 3.6(Running at 5.0 GHZ) 32GB Memory

2x M.2 drives

Win 10 64bit

RTX 2080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

OCULUS RIFT CV1

VKB Gunfighter 2 extended/TM Pedals/TM Warthog throttles.

Hi,

Sometimes I cant get the panel working (BIP panel mainly) especially when alt tabbing or switching planes, and profiles. I try to close FP and run it again, reloading the profile ...but nothing.

Only solution is to close DCS and run it again.

Any correct order or things to do to make it run robustly in these situations?

Thanks!

Callsign   SETUP

New pre-release here.

New profile introduced

FC3_CD_SRS

This profile is meant for FC3 and includes the Common Data portion of DCS-BIOS and SRS. Warlord has made changes to DCS-BIOS that you can get common data from DCS-BIOS such as heading and altitude.

Remember to install latest DCS-BIOS.

There are A LOT of changes under the hood in DCSFP, changes so that new functionality will be easier to take into use. Because of this there is for sure some bugs. Please report them!

Hi,

Sometimes I cant get the panel working (BIP panel mainly) especially when alt tabbing or switching planes, and profiles. I try to close FP and run it again, reloading the profile ...but nothing.

Thanks!

Are you using the BIP with DCS-BIOS or are they configured based on switches? (or both)

indeed i had faulty unit, after replace it is working. BTW when I run DCSFilightPanels as admin and try disable power saving still got message I need admin right to do that, it is normal. After that other window appear to plug out and in all saitek devices.

Yes it is normal. I don't check whether you are actually admin when executing that function.

Hi,

Thanks!

So restarting DCSFP doesn't help? That seems like the DCS-BIOS export somehow gets broken (if you need to restart DCS).

Has anyone else experienced DCS-BIOS not working in DCSFP when switching planes or using ALT + TAB?

Btw, when this happens, check your dcs.log and dcs-bios.log (C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\DCS\Logs), are there any problems there pointing to DCS-BIOS?

Edited by ArturDCS