[NEW MOD] Windows - Wear and Tear

Lee

Hi all!

I've made a new cockpit reflection mod for the KA-50.

The mod does not cause a performance hit since the texture is the "same" as the orginal.

The mod is best used with Textures set to High in options.

Download HERE for the ModMan install

Hope you like it! :thumbup:

Regards

Lee

logo.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

03.jpg

Edited by Lee
  • Like 5

[sIGPIC]flash.gif[/sIGPIC]

Ur an artist...are u planning other areas of wear an tear?

:pilotfly:Wolfpack Production:pilotfly:

-=<[WiN 10, I7 3770K @ 4,5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Sabertooth Z77, 16 GB Dominator, Sapphire 7970 VaporX 6GB, C70 Vengance, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pro rudder, Track IR, Beyerdynamics MMX 300 ]>=-

DCS/FC2/FC3/Arma videos on my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/WolfpackproductionDK

"Fortes Furtuna Juvat"

looks great, I been staying away from the mods so far, (no offense modders, im just happy with the original version, if it aint broke, dont fix it), but this is very tempting...........it looks great. Good job.

Dont let the smell get to ya...............

Looks good, but it’s too dirty for my taste. I hate seeing anything interfering with my visuals. The only thing missing are bugs squashed against the windshield, lol. I would be tempted to install it if the wiper would be actually functional. On that note, is there any windshield washer on a Ka-50? :D

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Glad you like it! :thumbup:

@ The Moose I could make a less "dirty" window if you like? I think a completely clean crisp window is unrealistic unless you are flying a helicopter right of the factory line (and not right of the frontline). :smartass:

Edited by Lee

[sIGPIC]flash.gif[/sIGPIC]

Absolut Super !!!!

Vielen Dank Lee

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excuse please my bad English. Write please slowly, so that I can understand you.;)

I7-X980Extreme*18GB*Zotac GTX680-4GB*27"+3 10"Touchscreen, TM Warthog

....great improvement :thumbup: but for the first few times it looks definately too dirty....

Maybe it will be better after some time .. or bring up a more cleaned up one !

Thx anyways

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

Shame we can't get mission-specific windows. I tried the water-droplets-on-canopy mod' date=' but it looked ridiculous on sunny weather maps. It would be ace if it dynamically changed based on environment, but of course that's asking for the world really.[/quote']

...that really would be awesome.....

Lets hope and dream together from the forthcoming engine update....:megalol:

Greets

S@uDepp

// Hasi @4,5 GHz @ H100i // Asrock Z87M Extreme 4 // Avirex 4x4GB // PALIT 1070 GTX SuperJetStream // Corsair 350D // Plextor extern // DELL 2407WFP // Razer Lancehead // 2xThrustmaster T.16000M + Saitek Pedals Pro // Oculus Rift // 3x amBX // Win10 Pro x64

hello great idea, i like it

i think it will be better if the dirty effect was softer

actually the dirty thing is too visible (too hard)

it should be a bit more 'transparent' and a bit less dirty

just my mind and my two vents ;)

Best regards

Skypat

Glad you like it! :thumbup:

@ The Moose I could make a less "dirty" window if you like? I think a completely clean crisp window is unrealistic unless you are flying a helicopter right of the factory line (and not right of the frontline). :smartass:

Edited by Skypat