Whish for the F-111

Pallette

Nice to see a good deal of F-111 fans around here. I can see why people also vote for a tornado, but for me its just not that special. It doesnt mean that it isn't, it just does not tick all the boxes for me. Also the tornado would be much more of an asset in the Falkland map alongside the Harrier then stand on its own in a new range of possible training and battle maps.

And come on...who doesnt want TFR....flying in total darkness on variabel terrain. And not to forget the Dump and burn feul dump system which lites up the sky in a huge ball of flames... I really hope some day the F-111 will become more then a dream in DCS....

In FSX I find the RAAF F-111 quite a ride and its TFR actually works really well. Sadly no weapons or tack-pack support.

Hopefully one day.....

Edited by Pallette

Su-24M Fencer pls :D

Су-27 Flanker | Су-30 Flanker-C | Су-33 Flanker-D | Су-34 Fullback | Су-24 Fencer | МиГ-29 Fulcrum | F-14A/B/D Tomcat | F/A-18C/D Hornet | F/A-18E/F Super Hornet | F-16C Fighting Falcon | F-15C Eagle | Eurofighter Typhoon | Tornado IDS | JAS-39 Gripen | AJ/JA(S)-37 Viggen | Rafale | M-2000 Mirage | Mirage F1

Ka-52 Hokum | Mi-28N Havoc | Mi-35M Hind | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | AH-1W SuperCobra

I'm not that picky, so I'd take any (and all) of these (F-111E/F, Tornado IDS, Su-24M)..

i386DX40@42 MHz w/i387 CP, 4 MB RAM (8*512 kB), Trident 8900C 1 MB w/16-bit RAMDAC ISA, Quantum 340 MB UDMA33, SB 16, DOS 6.22 w/QEMM + Win3.11CE, Quickshot 1btn 2axis, Numpad as hat. 2 FPH on a good day, 1 FPH avg.

DISCLAIMER: My posts are still absolutely useless. Just finding excuses not to learn the F-14 (HB's Swansong?).

Annoyed by my posts? Please consider donating. Once the target sum is reached, I'll be off to somewhere nice I promise not to post from. I'd buy that for a dollar!

Sure, Ill take any ground pounder, be it the F-111, Tornado IDS, A-7E Corsair or even a Su-17/22.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Iam really a fan of the TFR radar DCS needs this !!!!!!

Indeed, but I would prefer if it would come with a Tornado than with a F-111.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg