Whish for the F-111

Pallette

Hello there people,

After a succesfull swing wing project F-14 I was wondering if Heatblur or any other developer is taking on the F-111 as a future project?

I find it has a lot of features that would suit DSC mission building whell like the TFR and its tactical strike bomber capabilities. And its just a really beautifull special aircraft with a bit a good dose of "if it doesnt work we just keep pumping money into it untill it does" history to it and was updated to perfection, and just as the action was about to die it outbombed the A-10 in a breeze. Although some crashed through airframe/pivotbox failure in the past it was quite a succesfull piece on its own and with that said that monocoque cockpit that enhoused the pilots after ejecting is just one of the details that makes the F-111 what it was.

Since i am dreaming why not add a Vietnam and/ or Australia training map map and a bundle of missions and ground assets to go with it :matrix::lol:

Just joking a bit but I just hope to trigger a vibe about the F-111 and really hope to see it coming in the future on DCS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojCBKc7wv-M

Edited by Pallette

^^^^^ +1000, please, lol

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

+1! This is 100% of my wish list. To be honest, it pretty much is the No.1 spot on that wish list as far as aircraft are concerned (more realistic fog and weather exist in front of it, but thats all ED).

Not that I don't like other brands - but I think HB is the only developer currently who has the tools already to put it together. Hell I would pay upfront for pre-early access (like, take my money now, develop it and then I get one when it goes to early access). If I could code I would offer those services as well (but I can barely do Power Shell...)

---

AJS37 Viggen, F-16C Viper, Adobe Premier.

X56 HOTAS, Ryzen 7, GTX 2070S

youtube.com/leadnapgaming

I would much rather the Tornado, bit more variety instead of it primarly being american air frames.

+1

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Tornado will be better.

Мой youtube канал Группа в VK 

IBM x3200 Tower, i7 9700k, Asus Z390-P, HyperX Fury DDR4 2x16Gb 3466 Mhz, HyperX Savage 480Gb SSD, Asus RTX3070 Dual OC 8G, 32" Asus PG329Q, Creative Sound Blaster AE-5, HyperX Cloud Alpha + Pulsefire FPS Pro + Alloy FPS brown, Track IR 4 PRO + Clip Pro, Warhog HOTAS + CH Pro Pedal + есть руль Logitech G25

Can we please have an F-111 in some form or another. This jet would be Ideal in DCS, unclassified, cold war area, strong appeal. I understand that the A-6E has more smart weps like harpoon, Slam and the Agm-123 Skipper (very cool). But the F-111 would be more fun to fly with its highspeed and TFR. plus most of its ordinance is already in DCS bar BLU-109, BLU-107, GBU-15, AGM-130 and AGM-142 (C version only). please Heatblur, Razbam or ED

fly fast , navigate precisely , communicate effectively and you might just drop some explosive banter on some terrorists - Saber

F-111 its too impossible, because majority parts from avionics is still secret.

I can see the F-111C being classified because raaf....

but the F-111F hasent flown since 1998. we have newer aircraft in DCS

fly fast , navigate precisely , communicate effectively and you might just drop some explosive banter on some terrorists - Saber

I'd love me some F-111 of any version please... with a preference for the ones that actually saw combat (A/E/F).

The F-111's were capable of night time all weather low level penetration and strike with very heavy war loads. It was fast, with its speed only limited by airframe temperature. It had incredible range, with two F-111A's sent to its first Paris airshow flying across the Atlantic from the US in one flight without refueling and, get this, without drop tanks. They were used in combat in Vietnam, Libya, Iraq and stood ready in bases in the UK if a shooting war had started in central Europe during the Cold War.

Truly superior pilots are those that use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills.

If you ever find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

"If at first you don't succeed, Carrier Landings are not for you!"

but the F-111F hasent flown since 1998. we have newer aircraft in DCS

but several parts of avionics are still secret.

Like with F-117A. Is gone but still under information embargo.

Its not possible create complete DCS modul. There are missing needed data.

I'd prefer A-6 first but, I would absolutely LOVE an F-111, same for the Tornado and Su-24.

That'd be the holy trinity of swing-wing strikers/interdictors :P

Crazy speed at crazy low altitude, oldschool TGP, boatload of LGBs, what's not to love? :)

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script