How do i install F-16 module?

yeti666

I bought this module on pre-order...

But i don't see how i can install it?

Or don't i have early access with a pre-order?

I believe you should be on DCS open beta version at present, or wait next update on DCS Stable Version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You indeed need the open beta version atm.

Then, after updating and starting DCS, you'll see a red dot on one of the icons on the upper left side of the main menu. Click this and you'll see all available modules. You'll probably get a prompt to install the Viper, if not, just select the F-16 module and click install

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

When can we expect to be able to use Viper in DCS 2.5 (not the open beta)

I.e. download it from the Module Menu ingame?

Edited by BimC

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WIN 10, i7-2600K at 3.4ghz, 2x OCZ Vertex 120GB SSD RAID 0, Corsair Vengeance 16GB, Gainward GeForce GTX 590, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Track IR 5 PRO. DCS 1.5.3.52724.74 - DCS 2.0.2.52369

I bought this module on pre-order...

But i don't see how i can install it?

Or don't i have early access with a pre-order?

Open a CMD window and change directories to where you installed dcs world see my example below

Yours maybe C:\ where ever your DCS World OpenBeta was installed and run DCS_Updater it will launch the update and then it is available via modules with in the game itself

My Location

X:\DCS World OpenBeta\bin>DCS_updater.exe

Edited by TOW69

When can we expect to be able to use Viper in DCS 2.5 (not the open beta)

I.e. download it from the Module Menu ingame?

The release version usually follows a couple of weeks down the line from the pre-release Beta. The Beta is used to find any major issues in the public domain before committing to sending it out into the mainstream.

You can, however, add a second version of DCS World, or swap the version you have from release to Beta and back again if you don't want to wait that long.

You can, however, add a second version of DCS World, or swap the version you have from release to Beta and back again if you don't want to wait that long.

Thanks Neil :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

WIN 10, i7-2600K at 3.4ghz, 2x OCZ Vertex 120GB SSD RAID 0, Corsair Vengeance 16GB, Gainward GeForce GTX 590, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, Track IR 5 PRO. DCS 1.5.3.52724.74 - DCS 2.0.2.52369